Megan Fox at Transformers Premiere in Tokyo - Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
megan-fox-08jun09-jp-006.jpg

She definitely redeemed herself after that hideous hair she had at the MTV Movie Awards.

She looks amazing! I love the color of her dress and her hair!
wub.gif

Wow she looks stunning. And glad her hairstyle has been rectified after the MTV movie awards!!

I really love the dress but something is off with the shoes. They're too clunky maybe?

and the hair is DEFINITELY 100% better but it's still just a shaggy, semi-wavy, semi-straight mess.

She's Lukewarm IMHO
biggrin.gif

I didn't see her at the MTV Movie Awards but she's so gorgeous that I think she can pull off any makeup (or none), any hairstyle, any outfit. Her in sweats, no makeup, a t-shirt, and a ponytail and people would still gawk at her even if she wasn't a known actress just based on her beauty. I don't know anything about her personality though...

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really love the dress but something is off with the shoes. They're too clunky maybe?
and the hair is DEFINITELY 100% better but it's still just a shaggy, semi-wavy, semi-straight mess.

She's Lukewarm IMHO
biggrin.gif

ITA, i don't see the hype about her.

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very hot, but why the huge tattoo on her arm? spoils a perfect body. I don't mind them in hidden areas, but come on She's got more than just that. She has a tattoo on her ribcage, one on her shoulder blade, Brian Austin Green's name in a naughty place, and a few others. lol.
She's also said in interviews that she plans on getting a full-sleeve.

haha, I read somewhere that she said every tattoo was a "F* off" to those who told her not to get them
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back