Happy Birthday Bec688!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Hope you have a good one.
smile.gif

happy birthday
smile.gif

What is with the dino thing anyway? Did I miss a thread or something?

Awww!!! Thanks everyone
biggrin.gif
I had an awesome birthday! I am now 21 dino years old hehe

I went out for breaky with my friends Emily and Jess and then in the evening we had a dinner with my immediate family and a few close family friends. Indian was on the menu - yummy! Saturday night I'm having a dinner with friends then we're going out after for cocktails and dancing!

I was going to post a 21st birthday haul, though seeing as I have my very own birthday thread, I'll post in here
smile.gif

Let's start with all the beautiful cards

11062009055.jpg

and the lovely flowers my sisters boyfriend Josh bought me (he's 16) awwwww
smile.gif

11062009054.jpg

and gifts!

11062009043.jpg

Tiffany's necklace from my Mum and brother

Strand of pink pearls from my Dad

Earrings from Anthea (here from MUT
smile.gif
) and her son Mike - love them!
smile.gif

Gold heart necklace from my grandmother, you can't see in the photo, but it actually has diamonds encrusted into the heart

A beautiful cream leather travel wallet from our lovely Rosie - I love it, thank you darling!
smile.gif

11062009045.jpg

11062009046.jpg

travelling is something I'd really love to do and something I've talked about countless times with Rosers, her and I have similar tastes, so this girl knows I wanna travel in style
wink.gif
Also, Rosie followed the old rule, never give someone a purse/wallet without putting in some money as it's bad luck, she included a $5 note in there, I thought it was so sweet
smile.gif

A sushi set from my neighbour Sonja - anyone for sushi?

11062009047.jpg

and I also got gift cards and lotsa money - so stay tuned for more hauls coming soon!

and onto some self gifting lol I figured It's my birthday, may as well splash out
wink.gif
hehe

I am a member of Tony Biancos VIP club, and because it's my birthday they sent me a 30% off voucher, so I got these sexy new kicks. You can't really tell, but they're black suede and they have a hidden platform in the front, so they're super comfy! They were originally $159.95 but with my discount, they came down to $111.96

11062009051.jpg

11062009053.jpg

andddddd

these RMK boots from Wanted Shoes, they were originally $249.95 reduced down to $80! They weren't photographing well, so I took a photo off their site. I nearly didn't buy them, but I thought it was a bargain too good to refuse!

RMKboots.jpg

OoOoOoOO Bec!!!!! LOVE the shoes
smile.gif
LOVE the wallet (great taste R!) and now you having the Tiffany matching set!

Back