Mini haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Just two things from the Dollar Tree. I opened them up and took pics in the car while waiting for the kids to get out of school. The L.A. Colors gloss is in Jelly Bean, and the Maybelline nail polish is Plushed Plum.

1000375.jpg

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooh the gloss looks nice! does it taste jellybeany also? I wish!
biggrin.gif
It does have a kind of sweet taste to it, but not flavor I can quite name.

I love the color of the gloss! Does it come out clear or have a little tint of pink? I love light pink colors on the lip for the summer but it is so hard to find the right gloss that has a tint without being clear. Great grab from a dollar store!

Originally Posted by SalescoopSarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the color of the gloss! Does it come out clear or have a little tint of pink? I love light pink colors on the lip for the summer but it is so hard to find the right gloss that has a tint without being clear. Great grab from a dollar store! It's actually quite pigmented. I posted a picture of it on the lips here. I love it so much I went back and got two more tubes.
biggrin.gif

Back