What is the Main Color of Your Wardrobe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You know what I'm talking about it, that cute shirt or blouse you see at the department store always happens to be ________. I found that I wear too much black. Very slimming
roflmao.gif

I probably only own about 5 shirts that aren't black..haha I always try to get away from it but it never lasts very long.

Black. My mom gets mad haha she's like "buy some colourful tops!"

I always find myself wearing too much black. Not because I am particularly drawn to the color, but because it's so convenient. It's an easy transit from the officewear into a night out for drinks. However, this summer I'm determined to add some colors into my wardrobe. I think purple would be a nice color to ease me in. What do you think?

I always liked black too, but lately I have alot of colorful tops. I think I only have one black one at the moment.

black in dominate colour, but i like greens, greys and deep plums/purples.

Black is my main color too. Its sexy...yet simple or convienant... compliments your body... easy to match or accessorize. There's so many reasons it's my favourite
smile.gif

Besides that I have white, gray, red, and pink. That's the majority of my clothes.

I have the one odd olive green shirt, dark blue, dark purple, dark brown... those were mostly shirts I wore to work though.

I really avoid anything really bright.

Black is the main colour in my wardrobe, I try for brighter colours but black really is so convenient.

I used to bother my sisters all the time about wearing too much black, then I started... LoL

for me it would be a tie between blue or grey.

i dont know why i dont wear them that offten but i always like them when i am in the store

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yup black hides my "ive had 10000 babies" gut
biggrin.gif
Same here except substitute ate for had and burgers for babies! Lol.

Back in high school I wore a lot of black,

not necessarily because I was going through

that "teenage angst", rebellious stage but because

I was the type of person that always was drawn to

black because of its versatility (goes with everything),

doesn't get easily soiled, and universally slimming effect.

But nowadays I've been drawn to a lot of yellows, greens, and

purple!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back