Needed Advice - My Follow Up Update

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All

Awhile back I asked your opinion about having my husband dress female for me. It's not a sexual thing, just that I felt so much closer after a halloween party when he dressed up and I was able to have such a wonderful night talking and bonding. I don't have many friends and I felt like I had a BFF when he was like that.

If you all remember, we made some nights each week when my BFF would be with me. I just wanted to let you all know how we are doing! My BFF spends alot of time with me and I am enjoying the best of both worlds. I have a hubby when I need one and a BFF when I need her. Since I last posted, we have been going out together to things like the movies, dinner and stuff like that. And we go out shopping together and it is soo much fun! We are only 1 size apart and we have such fun trying things on and comparing outfits. I really have such a good time with her. And she really likes it also. I think she is around much more than him and we are having a wonderful time.

I hope you all don't look down at me or badly. We are having a wonderful time and we are happy. I hope you all don't think we are bad people. We are just a couple of people at peace and having a nice time and a wonderful marriage. Please tell me you think its ok. I guess I just want reassurance that I am ok.

I see no reason to look down at you. You need time for the friends and time for you marriage. I'm glad you found someone to hang out with
smile.gif

What you describe sounds wonderful.

As long as you both enjoy your time and you certainly are not doing anyone any harm there is nothing wrong at all.

Take care

Sounds great to me too!!! My wife is NOT a fan of my hobby!! sigh....

that sounds so great, im happy to hear its working out so well for you both.
smile.gif

Don't stress about your marriage/life choices. Yours and yours alone to make so whatever makes the 2 (guess i should say 3!) of you happy do it
smile.gif

Back