Naughty Guess Shoes Haul :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My sister and I went shopping today, and I spied these gorgeous Guess 'Heda' Pumps on sale down from $178 to $119.

Real leather, sexy 3 inch heels, and surprisingly comfortable although they're 6.5's (37.5) which is a half size too small for me! I want them to stretch a little, but I have stretch spray if they don't stretch naturally. I realised that my black heels have all stretched and they slip off. I figured these ones wouldn't, since they have those cute little straps.

Instead of giving me cankles, they sit below the fattest point of the ankle, giving a really slender look!

Ok! enough bragging, hehe

Mine aren't patent, just plain black. Also, on the back of each heel is a gold 'G' tab for guess! too cute! I know I probably shouldn't have but they were just too hot! they're on laybuy until I find time to open my piggy bank - then I can bust these babies out! hehe!

guessshoes.jpg

They are just too cute for words! love, love, love them! The little G's or buttons as I chose to call them on facebook are so cute! Enjoy wearing those babies!

I found some money in my savings tin! I really want to go and get them, but I might just pay some off tomorrow, and then wait until tuesday!

They are gorgeous Rosie! Just my style... I really love that they're 3 inch heels. I used to do 4 inches or higher, but after having kids the highest I can go is 3 inches.
smile.gif

lol Bec! no! no more shoes! hehe. I'm going to pay some off in the city today, and maybe collect them tomorrow! yay!

Go get them Rosie, they look great ! I prefer them in black, although the red ones are sexy.

Back