The Most gentle and inexpensive eye makeup remover ever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have avon's eye makeup remover and my eyelid is irritated.

I'm not using it anymore.

What are some recommendations?

im using benefit's make up remover, the bottle is pink in colour.. its really gentle and wipes ur make up really easily and quickly!! i think the bottle is called 'gee, that was quick'.

Baby oil gel. Only stuff that gets EVERYTHING off
smile.gif

If you want a natural eye make up remover, sweet almond oil works a treat. It's gentle and inexpensive and it can be found at any health food store. If I don't use almond oil, I use Dermalogicas Soothing Eye Make Up Remover, it can get pricey, but If you have incredibly sensitive eyes, like myself, this stuff is wonderful. Very gentle and will remove even the most caked on mascara.

Don't use vaseline or baby oil..... petrochemicals to the max, not good for around the eyes at all.

Nutrogena's oil-free makeup remover.... very good and very gentle...

Proclaim Natural 7 Oil- no petroleum, can remove makeup, can be used as a hot oil treatment for your hair or as a leave in treatment, can be used as a skin conditioner; it's the bomb all for approx. $3 at Sally's.

I use L'Oreal makeup remover. its gentle and good. they have an oily one as well which I sometimes use when i feel so dry.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I need to fine one.... currently I use MAC wipes to take off my makeup. oh bella, i heard thats not a goood make up removal, its only for convenience, say ur staying ova at ur friends after a night out.. but not for everyday use..

oh I have the avon eye makeup remover and it works pretty well on me. But, you can try the one from Mary Kay which is really good too.

I use a drop of jojoba oil on each eye to remove my waterproof liner and mascara. Works like a charm!

you could also try using natures essence.I've used it for 4 long time and I'm quite happy with the results and also oil free hoping Ive helped you at least a little.

i use the eye makeup remover from Bliss. it is super gentle and does not make you tear at allif you get it in your eyes, i can even open my eyes with it on my lids and be okay (and i cant open my eyes with baby shampoo or water cause it stings my eyes).

i also have had styes or however you spell it before and i have to get allll the makeup off at night and this does the job

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't use vaseline or baby oil..... petrochemicals to the max, not good for around the eyes at all.

Could you please give me some more info on that? I have used baby oil, baby shampoo, and olive oil. Am I damaging the skin around my eyes? Is this certified?
I will try almond oil too!

I haven't tried just oil alone -- like almond or jojoba -- but I have used cleansing oil, like Shu Uemura. It works pretty well. For regular makeup remover, I've used and really liked Mary Kay and Lancome. Both are great IMO. Also, Neutrogena isn't bad.

Latest posts

Back