Which necklace to buy? poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends, I personally like the 2nd one. But if you want blingy then the first. 2nd would go with more outfits.

Oh my god!!! This is scary. I was just at the mall earlier and saw this girl wearing this name necklace and I was asking my mom if she knew where I could make one! And I just happen to look at ur thread, and here it is! OH MY GOD!

I love the second one, its too bling-bling the first one, if its for a name, I'd go for the second one definitely!

PS: Would you be my bff? ;P

Originally Posted by amorris /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my god!!! This is scary. I was just at the mall earlier and saw this girl wearing this name necklace and I was asking my mom if she knew where I could make one! And I just happen to look at ur thread, and here it is! OH MY GOD!
I love the second one, its too bling-bling the first one, if its for a name, I'd go for the second one definitely!

PS: Would you be my bff? ;P

Which style of necklace you like in this site?

I prefer the second one, It's more versatile
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 98smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which style of necklace you like in this site? I like necklace #2 'Lindsay' style..But i'm not very girly so I'd go for the 'Carrie' style myself (which Im ordering right now!) just cuz it doesn't have the heart shape.. but love #2 that you picked!

I personally like necklace #1 better,

the second one is a little too young for

my tastes. Maybe it's just the heart next

to the name that's giving me that impression.

Honestly though, #1 would look better without

the bling and maybe in a different font. hahah

I just saw the Acrylic necklaces.

Whats you think about them? Is it to chip for her?

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like #1 too. Me too.
I love sparkly bling jewelry
smile.gif

And I dont really love that heart under #2...

I like #2 only because it's something I can wear every day, but if she likes "bling" in her jewelry I'd say go for #1

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like #2 only because it's something I can wear every day, but if she likes "bling" in her jewelry I'd say go for #1 You so right!I dont think about that!

Latest posts

Back