My Modest Shoe Collection (fairly pic heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think it's modest anyway, my boyfriend disagrees!

It could be worse!

I think he's just jealous I own better shoes than him to be fair!

I don't own many flats, I have a couple of pairs of DC Shoes that I didn't take pics of but that's because they're only my comfy shoes... I also have a pair of cheap sneakers that I drew the AC/DC logo onto.

IMG_2819.jpg

Statement Shoes (they need a pic each!)

IMG_2810.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

Boots

IMG_2820.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

And the rest...

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

very funky !

my favs are the brown with leather plait on them.

oooh I love the yellow ones, that the first 'statement' shoes! they are so hot! that's totally not too many shoes. If your bf keeps whinging, tell him to check out MY shoe stash - and don't forget to mention that the pics don't represent everything I have, lol!

I'm such a shoe fiend.

Where did you find those cute blue ones?

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif oooh I love the yellow ones, that the first 'statement' shoes! they are so hot! that's totally not too many shoes. If your bf keeps whinging, tell him to check out MY shoe stash - and don't forget to mention that the pics don't represent everything I have, lol!
I'm such a shoe fiend.

Where did you find those cute blue ones?

They're a brand called Irregular Choice, they do loads of funky designs.
=]

I've come back for another look hehe I love the yellow and tan ones, very cute, I love buckles!

haha =]

I've missed a couple of pairs out actually because they were too far underneath the bed for me to bother getting to them!

i knew they'd be irregular choice! nice stash. i love the yellow ones

Cute shoes! I love the lace flats. Oh yeah my bf complains about my shoe collection too. "You need more shoes like you need a hole in the head". hahahaha

Yeah he's jeleous!! Probably ticked because he doesn't wear the same size as you! Lol. Love them!! The red and white stars are too cute and the boots!!

Back