**** Let's see your best AND your worst hair style photos ****

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yeah!! YOUR photos... or yourself!!! We all have had styles we loved and hated so please feel free to post the ones you loved the most and the ones you have loved the least... (Hated the least.... Hated the most???).. or even before and after a cut and style.... even if the after isn't the one you love!! lol. The the key word here is AND... Let's see them both together!!!

I have a few really really bad ones that I have to go dig up.. So I'll jump in later on... And thanks go out to Power_Rangers for sparking this idea... You didn't think I came up with something original on my own? Lol....

Ok..... Don’t be bashful??
smile.gif

ok here are some of mine, not all of them are terrible just not really some of my favorites (I change my hair A LOT over the years!)

This is by far the hairstyle I hated the most. it was just so short and I didn’t really feel like I knew how to style it well and my face didn’t carry the super short too well!

blog11.jpg

This one wasn’t too too bad after it grew out a tad

imcute.jpg

Haha this hair I HATED! the combo of my super pale-ness, the blunt bangs, super blonde hair and dark glasses made me feel like Garth from Wayne’s World!

blog4.jpg

I kinda liked when my hair was blonde and highlighted, this was right after I got it done so it was all shiny and bouncy

Picture109.jpg

These are the more recent photos…I am liking longer hair these days 

blog7.jpg

blog5.jpg

blog6.jpg

I had some pictures when I had some REALLY bad clip in extensions but I cant seem to find them haha

if I do though Ill be sure to put those up, they are definitely a nightmare!

I'm gonna have to dig some childhood photos up. Some very hideous ones there lol

I definitely have some really bad childhood ones... eek. My sister had an awful haircut when she was around 12. She looked like a boy.

Me? I'm pretty unadventurous!

shelley, you def look best on your last pic! love that colour on you!!! i'm gna look for mine..

I just recently had the worst haircut.. and nope i'll never take a picture.. my friends been teasing to do it for days!!!

i just can't wait for it to grow again. I actually really cried when the "hairdresser" hacked it. yes she hacked it, i wont say cut it.

she's not my usual hairdresser, Mom recommended her to me, saying she's known her for 30 years now. and it was the worst experience ever. i was having a bad day, and that haircut just did it. bawled like a baby..
frown.gif

Back