Mac paint pot as an eyeshadow base?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
how do the mac paint pots work as eyeshadow bases? do they crease? also, do you have to apply an eye primer such as udpp or too faced before the paint pot...or is the paint pot great by itself and full-proof?
biggrin.gif

They are not full proof but I dont really need and eyeshadow primer anyway. Some people do use udpp or tfsi underneath while some people just wear it on its own. It just depends on how oily your eyelids are.

I have use eye primer with every thing because my lids are very oily. I love Mac paint as eyeshadow bases they really make the eye shadows pop.

I have crazy oily lids, and paint pots on their own crease, but if I use a primer first, they're fine.

I prefer using a coat of udpp under mine, my lids tend to be on the oily side so it's a matter of precaution. I don't think it's a must do step.

I use them as a base at times, but I have oily lids and find that they crease a bit. I prefer MAC paints as a base (stilife is gorgeous!!) and they NEVER crease on me. I love them!

Back