MAC Style Black Collection!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Style Black Collection

24 Sep 09 [uS/Canada]

UNK 2009 [international]

mac-style-black-collection-promo.jpg

From "Back to Black" beehive and eyeliner to Steven "80s" Sprouse-in-the-House kohl and fringe to Gareth Pugh London New Goth, Black is simply beyond. Lips, nails, eyes - there's no more dramatic way to declare your desire, separate your sensibility, celebrate your magnetism. They WILL surrender to a Blackfire Glimmerglass, Rapidblack Penultimate Eyeliner, a slash of Greasepaint Stick, and the hot scratch of Baby Goth Girl Nail Lacquer. Style Black is a way of life, a shadowy and mysterious figure of fantasy, even for just one dark and dangerous night.

Something's smoldering. Mad, bad, and delirious. Danger boy. Androgynous girl. Explicitly erotic, whip-smart exotic, and in-your-face expressive. Wicked ideas, archly executed with the dark attitude of a slightly curled upper lip. The eruption will rock you, with Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, Volcanic Ash Mask, and Cream Colour Base...changes the mood to permanent midnight, around the clock. The Dark Knight power of Style Black. Where there's smoke, there's ire...Twilight will bright it out in you.

Style Back Colour:

Lipsticks: (LE) $14.00

Black Knight - Creamy true black (cremesheen)

Mattenes: (LE) $14.50

Midnight Media - Dense matte black

Night Violet - Deep purple grape (Repromote from Mattene)

Glimmerglass: (LE) $TBD

Bling Black - Sheer black with gold pearl

Blackfire - Sheer black with pink purple pearl

Blackware - Creamy true black

Mineralize Eye Shadows: (LE) $19.00USD

Cinderfella - Black with silver pearl

Young Punk - Black with pink purple pearl

Gilt by Association - Black with gold bronze pearl

Blue Flame - Black with blue pearl

Grease Paintstick: ($17.50)

Black - Intense black

Penultimate Liner: (Permanent) $16.50

Rapidblack - True black

Eye Kohl: (LE) $14.50USD

Smolder - Intense Black

Cream Colour Base: $16.50USD

Black Creamy - True black (LE)

Bat Black - Burgundy black with pink pearl (Permanent) (Pro)

Nail Lacquer: $11.00USD

Nocturnelle - True black (Cream) (Permanent)

Seriously Hip - Black with gold particle pearl (Frost) (LE)

Baby Goth Girl - Black with pink and purple pearl (Frost) (LE)

Tools:

#214 Short Shader Brush - Short, rounded, double-chiselled brush with soft, natural bristles. Can be used with shadow to line and smudge around the lash line and very effective for densely shading lids. (Permanent) $23.00USD

2ex3khe.jpg

Style Black Face

Skincare

Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - For all skin types. Volcanic ash (in the form of mineral-rich clay), sugar crystals and natural enzymes combine to exfoliate and remove excess oils from the skin. (LE) $TBD

Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask - Heats when mixed with water to remove impurites from skin. (LE)

Source: specktra.net

Top Image Credit: specktra.net & makeupforlife.net

So happy that the volcanic ash exfoliator is back! I missed it the first time...

The shadows sound pretty too.. I think there's a pic somewhere, I'll have to look for it.

OMG why can't this be coming out before my wedding, I would totally wear some of these items from the collection on my big day

THIS is the collection I'm freaking out over! Pretty sure I'm going to want one of everything!

Did I read that right? Black Knight is a BLACK l/s? Weird! This sounds like a very vampy/gothic collection. Can't wait to see it IRL.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG!!!!!!!! This is what I was waiting for!! I cant wait i want that thermal mask!!!!!!!! I'm in too !
Otherwise, lots of black stuff, maybe i'll get a black nail polish, i can't find this Chanel one i want.

OMG! I can't wait for this one either! I have more black shadows than anything AND I can always use more! Not to mention doing a noir lip. eeeek! Love!

Wow this collection sounds amazing! Especially the skincare line that includes volcanic ash are unheard of! I cannot wait to see what they are going to be like. Another thing that intrigues me is the mineralized shadows.. Black shades with all sorts of different color pearls. It is definitely going to be gorgeous!

the only thing that appeals is 'smoulder' the eye liner...

I'd have to see the shadows in person. I do like a bit of a smokey look but I think the LS would be taking it a tad too far for me, lol

Sounds interesting, I wish there were pictures. The lipstick and eye shadow seem the most interesting to me. I would probably try those.

EEP I love this! My favorite color of all time! I really want the nail polish, the black w/gold e/s and possibly a black gloss for fun =)

Bump!

This is available now... what are you all getting!!??

I'm unsure. I think I might have to see this one in person!

Back