MAC Dsquared2 Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dsquared2 Collection

12 Oct 09 [uS/Canada]

UNK 2009 [international]

Dsquaredpromo3.jpg

Lipsticks: (LE) $14.00USD

Nude Rose - Light neutral pink (Lustre)

Blood Red - Clean deep berry (Lustre)

Lip Erase: (Permanent Pro) $TBD

A flesh-toned balm that visually neutralizes and erases natural colour from the lip. Shine- and texture-free.

Dim - NC37 (Fleshtone)

Tinted Lip Conditioner: $14.50USD

Fuschia Fix - Deep pink sheen (Permanent)

Grease Paint Sticks: $TBD

Black - True black

B - Bright blue violet

V - Bright yellow blue

Kohl Power Pencil: (LE) $14.50

Feline - Glossy black (Repromote from Blue Storm and Alexander McQueen for MAC)

Sculpt and Shape Powder Duos: (Permanent Pro)

Bone Beige/ Emphasize - Palest cream / Tan (Repromote from Sculpt and Shape)

Accentuate/Sculpt - Pale blushed beige / Soft taupey brown (Repromote from Sculpt and Shape)

Gloss Texture: (Permanent Pro) $TBD

Clear - A colour-free gel formulated for full-on shine, M·A·C Gloss adds polish, shine and highlights to bare or made-up skin. May be used on the face or any part of the body where shine is desired.

Tools:

#165 Brush - Medium-sized tapered brush with soft, natural bristles. Provides perfect application and blending of powder products. Can be used to highlight the cheeks or all over the face.(LE) (Repromote from Brunette Blonde Redhead) $34.00USD

Source: Specktra.net Image Source: from Specktra member k0rn_peachy

Feline is back, yay! It's the absolute best liner I ever used. I always stock up when it comes out every year.

^^^ The sculpt and shapes are great, I have both. I also have the lip erase, and that's good stuff too.

Originally Posted by ricababyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gloss texture sounds amazing. I may have to get my hands on a pro card.
smile.gif
This is at pro now, but will be available to everyone when the collection releases! I think the paint stick sound cool!

I'm excited to try the Feline pencil. I've heard so many great things about it but I haven't had the chance to try it yet.

The sclupt&shade sounds interesting ! I want Feline too, i'm always in for new khol pencils, one can never have too many.

This is online now! I decided I'm getting B & V greasepaint sticks. I am in love with my greasepaint stick from Style Black... so the purple and blue ones from this collection look so pretty! I think I want the lipsticks too.. especially the Blood Red one.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^^^ The sculpt and shapes are great, I have both. I also have the lip erase, and that's good stuff too. Which shade of the sulpt and shape do you think works better? I'm an NC30 so im debating between the two. I like the dark shade better of Accentuate/Sculpt but I feel like the light side might be too pinkish and then I'm not sure if the light shade of the Bone Beige/Emphasis may be too light.
I love this collection, every product is great!! I bought the black grease stick today, it makes just about any eyeshadow color look so much more vibrant and beautiful!!

Back