EG Minerals liquid foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone tried the EG Minerals liquid foundation? If so, how did you like it? What is the coverage like? Did you find it lasted all day? I am currently using the Cover Me foundation, but sometimes it looks kinda cakey on my face, so I am thinking of trying the liquid, but I wanted to get feedback from those of you who have tried the liquid foundation from them.

Thanks,

Cindy

I'm a big EGM foundation fan and love Cover Me for it's coverage. If you want lighter coverage I'd say try the Youthful Glow. It's beautiful and gives a little glow - not shiny but quite nice. I interchange with it and Cover Me but find that Cover Me is my HG as it is said. The liquid is much like a standard liquid foundation - light in texture but quite nice. I have oily skin and it held well. I pair it with Youthful Glow but your needs may not require double duty. Overall I would recommend it but I would say do try Youthful Glow if Cover Me is too much for your needs. It gives a very pretty look.

Back