My set up!! pics up!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DSC01660.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

and an old one just because its funny!!

BenzandBrushes.jpg

WOW!!! Awesome stash! I'm jealous of all your BB brushes! And what a cute little kitty! He/she is great!

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW!!! Awesome stash! I'm jealous of all your BB brushes! And what a cute little kitty! He/she is great! thats Benz, hes so naughty, he loves playing with makeup!!!

What an awesome stash! You have everything so well organized and I love your brushes
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif What an awesome stash! You have everything so well organized and I love your brushes
smile.gif
. i'd never find anything unless it was organised!!! i love brushes toooooooooo!!!!

Originally Posted by amorris /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do u work at bobbi brown?!! Look at those brushes!
smile.gif
used to, left last week!! start working for Dior next week xxx

OH rats you quit BB?! But Dior--awesome!! Was going to see if you had an extra Shimmering Nudes palette lying around!
wink.gif
Good luck at Dior--you'll be great!

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif OH rats you quit BB?! But Dior--awesome!! Was going to see if you had an extra Shimmering Nudes palette lying around!
wink.gif
Good luck at Dior--you'll be great! i might still be able to procure one for you! i will check!! xxx

Originally Posted by tstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif i might still be able to procure one for you! i will check!! xxx Oh my gosh you are SO awesome! I always decide I "need" something when I can no longer get it!

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif brilliant stash!! nicely organised too. good look at dior!!! thanks hunny! i expect the stash will increase in size again!!

Dang- now THAT is an impressive stash! And your organization skills put mine to shame
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooohhh your make up station looks fun, can I come play? lol yeah sure thing!! xx

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great stash, and cute cat! he loves getting into mischief with my makeup xx

Latest posts

Back