Mail Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't you just love getting packages? It's like Christmas, only you already know what's inside...and you had to pay for it. :} Anyway, my MAC FF stuff finally got here (no extras, but I'm missing two shadows >.<), and I also got my package from Sephora a couple days ago.

d7c27fc6.jpg

From MAC I got...

Empty quads

Smile d/g

Spiked eyebrow pencil

Paradisco, Satin Taupe, Sketch, Deep Truth (missing Naked Lunch and Nocturnelle)

And from Sephora...

Stila Petunia c/c

CARGO Tahiti e/s palette

BeneFit Get Figgy cream e/s, Where There's Smoke e/s

NARS Torrid

Annnnd a closer look at the CARGO palette, because I love it oh so much. It was love at first sight, actually.

a3b317a7.jpg

693c7101.jpg

Of course my camera washed out most of its gorgeousness. And it's only $28! I would definitely pay more for this, but shhhh! Don't tell CARGO that.
laughing.gif

What a fun haul! I know exactly what you mean when you are expecting a package, you know what it is, but it's still fun opening it!

Thanks, ladies! Karren, the shadows are super pigmented and soft, but not crumbly. They're perfect! I'm going to buy the rest of the palettes soon...eek! Pretty soon I won't be able to pay my rent, lol.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif who needs rent when you have palettes? LOL Totally! I'll be the fiercest homeless person ever, haha!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im going to find that palette right now...I cant breathe without it! LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's crazy about this palette.

*GASP* That palette is freaking gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it. I can't stop looking at it lol.

Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul!
I would like, for one day, to just play in your makeup stash.
biggrin.gif

Haha, that's totally fine with me, as long as I can go shopping with you! I just know I'd save so much money
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by TOOFACED /img/forum/go_quote.gif lovely haul sweetie! i hope the eyeshadow missing gets to yoou!
frown.gif
Eek, me too! I'm going to call tomorrow, but MAC's customer service is pretty great, so I'm not very worried.

oh wow I really love the Cargo Quad!

Have you used it yet? I'd love to see a look with those gorgeous colors

You just got the awesome-est eyeshadws!!! Would love to see you put on those Paradisco e/s. I'm in love with corally/peachy colour! Very summery for you, US ladies
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh wow I really love the Cargo Quad!
Have you used it yet? I'd love to see a look with those gorgeous colors

Yep, I posted an FOTD a few days ago.
smile.gif

667b6c00.jpg

Ooh that Cargo quad is amazing! And you totally rock it!

Was it you that said you love the Skinny Jeans by Benefit cream eye shadow? If so, you'll love Where There's Smoke, because from what I can tell, it is just the powder version of it.

I'm going to the Twin Cities this weekend so I'm definitely hitting up Sephora for that palette--it's beautiful!

Back