How old do you look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've recently turned 35. (ugh) Fortunately I look much younger than I am. But one never knows for sure right? While most people guess my age at early 20's, a door solicitor recently asked if my mom or dad was home! To top it off, I went to the doctor and when I gave them my insurance card I was asked if my insurance card was my moms!
smile.gif
So how old do you look? How old do most people guess your age to be?

I think I look like a baby. I'm 24, but I have this little girl's face, lol. My dad is almost 70, and he looks about late 50s early 60s to me, and he's always looked younger than his actual age, so maybe I got lucky and got some of his genes.

Maybe I'm deluding myself but I don't think this looks 24:

IMG_0107480x640.jpg

Well I just turned 25 today. When I was blonde people always guessed I was about 2-4 years younger than I actually am. Now with the dark hair I dunno. I think I look more mature, which I really like.

My mom is 49 and she looks really youthful. She does have wrinkles because she never really took any care of her skin, but she´s really skinny and just has young facial features. People always compliment her on looking so young. I hope the same thing will happen to me when I`m her age.

I'm 20, 21 in two months time but I think I look about 17/18

I've always had a bit of a baby face!

Annoying!!

Im 25 but I like like im 18 and I get carded no matter what but im not complaining! Except when I leave my card. lol

lol Emily, me too. I'd never leave it at home.

Here in australia, the policy is to ask if you look like you're under 25, even though the legal drinking age is 18. I guess I'm glad I look under 25, since I'm only 24!

Well, I'm 27. But when I go out to restaurants, a lot of times the host/hostess will either ask if I want a kid's menu or just give me one without asking. Most restaurants offer children's menus for children 12 and under, but some are 10 and under. So I guess I look somewhere around there. lol.

lol Shaundra, you definitely look young, but absolutely not 12 years old! that's ludicrous.

I guess they might do that for me, except I have too many curves for a 12 year old
frown.gif

Well, I certainly look younger, maybe early to mid teens or something. I have people asking for ID, asking if my parents are home, asking if I want a half fare etc. It still bugs me. I might put up a photo later on and see how old you guys think I look. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pinksugar - Yeah, curves help. Although everything about me is small and I have a tiny frame, I have disproportionately large, 30E boobs!

If I'm not wearing much makeup, most people think I'm somewhere around 17 or 18. I work in an office and I lot of the times people will comment that I look much too young to be working here. Meh, I'll 22 in a few months so at my age I think it greatly varies. You either look too young or too old lol.

I'm 45. My boyfriend said I look mid to late 30s.

But what I like to do is say I'm 55, if anyone asks.

Then I hear things like - "Gosh you are so young looking" or "You've got to be joking, you look fabulous!"

Makes my day!

Ok this is one of those things I might love when Im older but it aggravates me now. I have been carded recently buying a movie that was rated R. I turn 23 in August. I don't mind being carded for alcohol since I am only two years older than the drinking limit. But do I seriously look under 17. Holy crap and then since I hang with older women they always call them my mom. Hello watch what you say to people who look a little young because you don't want to insulate the people they are with. Check out my notepad to see a pic of me and tell me do I look old enough to buy a horror movie.

I'm 29, and people always think that I'm my younger sister who is just turning 21. That makes me feel good.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by whitesugurgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have been carded recently buying a movie that was rated R. I turn 23 in August. I don't mind being carded for alcohol since I am only two years older than the drinking limit. But do I seriously look under 17. I was 24 and got carded.
me: One for movie xyz.

cashier: I need some id

me: ... for....

cashier: for the movie.

me: what are you talking about?

cashier: the movie is rated R

me: and...

cashier: so I need to see id

me: so....

cashier: I can't sell you a ticket until I see your id. It's rated R and requires a parent or gaurdian.

me: oh geez. Sorry about that. I didn't make the connection.

I'll post a pic of me later.

I don't know how old I look. I'm 18 but only been asked for ID once and that was the day after I turned 18 so... I don't know... When standing next to mum's boyfriend's oldest daughter who is 3 days younger than me, I look years younger because her face is alot thinner but she never treats her body right.... so I don't know...

I have been told my male self looks like late 40s.

My female self looks 10 years younger I am also told.

Back