Do You Think Megan Fox Is Attactive?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, cute face, girl next door, looks good in jeans, kind of curvy if you like that kind of thing (mind you I know nothing about her or what shows she is on)

41VvuCv8wVL._SS500_.jpg

Yes, definitely. I don't get her popularity though. Usually I hate her makeup. Her foundation looks so heavy(which makes me think she's covering bad skin), and quite often it's bronzer overload.

Yea, I think she's really good looking. She looks exotic looking with her blue eyes and dark hair.

The girl is gorgeous.

The first time I saw her was when I watch the Transformer movie. I knew she was going to be a star.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, definitely. I don't get her popularity though. Usually I hate her makeup. Her foundation looks so heavy(which makes me think she's covering bad skin), and quite often it's bronzer overload. That's what I don't understand either. I think she's quite gorgeous and with her tan skin and dark shiny locks her blue eyes are just mesmerizing. However, I've seen some photos of very zoomed closeups of her face and it almost looks like she had very bad acne at some time.

I think she's one of the hottest girls on earth! the new Angelina..

Speaking of which, she'd probably make a wonderful Laura Croft..

OMG she is a goddess in my eyes! There are many beautiful women out there, but Megan Fox is sex on legs. Her face looks exotic, and I like the combo of dark hair and blue eyes. That´s why I dyed my hair dark haha

IMO she is so much hotter than Angelina. Ok I know I´m obsessed with Megan

I'm obsessed with her
wub.gif
she's absolutely gorgeous and I love her personality, she doesn't give a crap about what people think about her and she doesn't try to impress anyone.

She is pretty hot. Have you seen her running in slow motion in Transformers 2?

She's a bit slutty though, and not enough to turn me bisexual.

Originally Posted by Saffia /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is pretty hot. Have you seen her running in slow motion in Transformers 2?She's a bit slutty though, and not enough to turn me bisexual.

Just curious, how is she slutty?

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just curious, how is she slutty? She acts slutty in both the Transformers movies?Either that, or she's a genuinely terrible actress.

Yes. Her eyes are her best feature and they contrast beautifully with her dark hair.

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think she's one of the hottest girls on earth! the new Angelina.. Speaking of which, she'd probably make a wonderful Laura Croft..

She actually said she doesn't like being compared to Angelina and she already turned down the Lara Croft role in the new movie that's supposed to be being planned.

Originally Posted by Saffia /img/forum/go_quote.gif She acts slutty in both the Transformers movies?Either that, or she's a genuinely terrible actress.

I don't think she was acting slutty in the movies. Plus her character is kind of a "bad girl turning into a good girl" , so I think she played the part okay.

Originally Posted by Saffia /img/forum/go_quote.gif She acts slutty in both the Transformers movies?Either that, or she's a genuinely terrible actress.

I can see that but her playing something in a movie has nothing to do with her in real life.

Back