Can someone help me find a store that sells NYX products in So. Cali? Thanks!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in south cali 91731 and have been on the lookout for the NYX line in all the stores I've been at, but the ones in the mall just sell some of their products (single eyeshadows, cake powders, and eyeliners) I'm interested in their jumbo pencils, concealer, and this brush that looks similar to the skunk brush.

No websites plz, its just that I would like to see colors up close. Unless they are on sale...cheap! I will be tempted to view the site. Lol. Thanks!

Ontario Mills Mall

One Mills Circle, Suite 525

Ontario, CA 91764

(909) 987-3990

Citadel Factory Stores

100 Citadel Drive, #210

Commerce, CA 90040

(323) 725-3942

Ontario Mills

One Ontario Mill Circle #716

Ontario, CA 91764

(909) 987-1600

Beauty world Del Amo

21712 Hawthorne Blvd. #263

Torrance, CA 90503

(310) 370-4070

Ulta

Hastings Village Shopping Center

Pasadena, CA 91107

I think I heard Longs Drugs carries some NYX, but maybe I'm remembering wrong...

All of our perfume mania stores here carry nyx.. i'm not sure if you have them there though. Shaundra found a bunch of great places for you!

Wow! Thanks for the info. I go to Commerce like 2 times a week so ill check the Citadel soon
biggrin.gif
I remember going there a loooong time ago.

Thanks so much!!!

Ooh and the perfumania at the Westfield mall in Arcadia does not carry NYX products. The store across, Bliss, sells their cake powders, eyeshadows, and eyeliners. I think I also saw lipliners.

Back