Gross! Sickening.Repulsive!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1-13.jpg

3-16.jpg

4-12.jpg

5-11.jpg

7-13.jpg

6-11.jpg

WOW. That seriously is disturbing. Muscles are nice, but this is wayyyyy past that point. So overboard and unnatural looking.

Coulda used one of them today when I got a flat tire on the truck.....who needs a jack?

C'mon, these guys only look like this when they are competing at a body building competition.

On the off season, they just look like very big, strong men...sigh

Women do this too btw Ricci.

34010A.jpg

this is maybe somewhat mild. A little muscles can be sexy.

I think those pictures are a little extreme or maybe even photoshopped. IMO

I always thought this one was pretty too (Rachel McLish)

c

So not my thing. I don't even like very obvious muscles, I just like them alittle toned. I wonder, does this stretch out their skin afterwards?

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wonder, does this stretch out their skin afterwards? my understanding is yes to an extent

haha ew....i personally dont like that much muscle....but THIS is just out of control.
pedro.gif

The ironic thing is that they're lusting after physical perfection and fitness, but they're just damaging their bodies. Most of those guys are gonna suffer later in life with serious medical problems...

It's sad that people feel the need to do this, it's not attractive. It get you attention I grant you, but not the 'right' kind of attention.

Most peoples' first reaction is one of shock and horror... hardly emotions I'd want to encourage people to have when they saw me...

How can they even reach things, like they can't put their hands down by their sides? I feel sorry for them in a way
frown.gif

the girl ones really creep me out.

not really the ones posted, but some of the more extreme ones.

and their boobs look really weird with the pectorals under them. lol

female_body_builders04.jpg

Back