Do you like your driver's license photo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's face it, driver's license photos can be less than perfection. I dont care for mine, I went and had mine renewed On July 3rd and it was less than impressive. What about you?

Mine is horrible. My hair's a mess, the lighting made me look dirty and I looked like I was about to smile but I didn't quite do it.

Nope! lol. It was taken about 8 years ago, and my hair was only about 3 inches long! Everyone always does a double-take when they see my license.

lol I'm average about my photo, it's not perfect, but rarely any of mine are so... doesn't matter - I wouldn't show it off to anyone though!

Mine is so bad! It doesn't even look like me, I look all pissed off for some reason and I was having a bad hair day that day lol

NO! ha i hate mine but no as much as my passport is now that really is awful
frown.gif

Hate mine with a passion!! They should hire professionals to take the picture. My hair looks a hot mess (my mom had curled it that morning so I thought it looked fine), I looked darker and I looked like I had gained about 50 pounds!!

I really liked mine! i had it about a week, and then my wallet got lost. So now I look really washed out and weird. I do like my passport photos though, they're actually not too bad!

Before I had my picture taken, I got my hair cut and styled - I definately like my photo

I just had mine done in june and it sucks!!!! I hate it, I never look good in pictures!! NEVER

Mine USED to be horrible. It looks like I'm drunk and it's my mugshot! Now, it's not so bad. The only thing is, I look really serious.

It's O-K. Not the best photo of me but I'm sure it could be a lot worse.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif NO! ha i hate mine but no as much as my passport is now that really is awful
frown.gif
My passport looks like a corpse, no joke. People actually laughed at it. I think it is expired, I havent been out of the country in years. Hopefully the next one will be halfway decent
I liked my old driver's licence, then I moved and they took another. My fiance got his first, and I laughed, it really is bad and looks like a mugshot. Well then I had mine taken, same thing, looks like a mugshot. It looks nothing like me. My family all said that too, they said it looked like someone else. Never had a problem though, but I really only use it when I write a check, and I have had to show delivery people.

I love my new license! I've had three already, and ID, a permit license, and my renewal last year.

The first two I looked pissed and high!!!

I did simple makeup this time, a highlight shade e/s and brown crease and peachy blush.

AND!!! I made sure my eyebrows were even! I took practice photos beforehand

Man, I've had the same photo of 16 year old Celly.

A time when my cheeks were huge, I dressed like a skater and had no makeup. Nasty!

Replace a possum in that photo and there would be no difference.

Back