MAC F&F, Sigma and other haul!! Pic heavy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I went to the states last week and i got me some makeup!!! It's alot, thought it's much much less than what I wanted to get :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here goes!

the mascaras in the pic are from the loreal telescopic line, the silver one came in a set with the black one and the liner, and i got the telescopic explosion one from heathrow airport! i cant wait to try that one out =]

got the mac 134 brush, and the two urban decay primer potions with the new bent wands, along with a backup of urban decay 24/7 liner in zero

umm in the picture with the quads the eyeshadows are: (top to bottom, left to right) 1st quad shroom, bronze, satin taupe and all that glitters, 2nd quad has coppering, antiqued, expensive pink and cranberry

then in the pic with the face stuff there is eversun beauty powder, solar riche bronzing powder, peachtwist blush, golden nectar highlight powder, gold deposit msf and hot planet mineralize blush duo

then, the shadows are: earthly riches mineralize e/s duo and play on plums mineralize e/s duo, tempting, night manoeuvres, vibrant grape and buckwheat

then i got two studio finish concealers one in nc20 for my natural skin tone and one in nc35 for when i'm tanned

i also got a small mac brush set from the airport that has a little bag and small versions of the 190, 129, 266, 242 and 224 brushes

umm the coompact with the 5 stripes is a bobbi brown shimmer brick compact in apricot, the nars duo is orgasm/laguna, the small compact with the two e/s and the tiny mascara are estee lauder samples

i also got the shu uemura eyelash curler, although i don't think it pretty much made a difference on my lashes (they're pretty curled up naturally, i was just hoping for a bigger effect)

and the brushes are sigma brushes which are supposed to be dupes for mac brushes

large brushes are:

ss190, ss268, ss188, ss150

small brushes:

ss266, ss239, ss209, ss194, ss224, ss275, ss219, ss252

and not shown in the pics are a mac brush cleanser, a fix pus and an estee lauder sampler makeup remover creme

Wow! What an amazing haul! I hope you have with it all
smile.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW. DO I even need to say enjoy? 'Cause I know you will.
biggrin.gif
heheh true true! thanks!!

wow great haul!!! I wanted to ask you what you think of the Sigma brushes... are they as good as they say? I am planning on buying the 12 piece set... thanks!

i really love them! they're very good quality brushes and they are softer than the mac ones i own so i'd say go for it =]

Latest posts

Back