Mega ELF Mineral Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made my first ELF haul recently, taking advantage of the 50% off of mineral collection code that recently came out "5for5mineral." I also found out that if you fill your cart to the free ship min. and then use a code, you still get the free shipping. So I got $80 worth of stuff for $40 w/ free shipping.

My order also got temporarily lost in the mail, so ELF sent me out another order free of charge and allowed me to keep both. So I got two orders for $40. Whoo!!!

Here is one order. Both are identical, so there is no need to post both.

100_0652.jpg

100_0653.jpg

100_0654.jpg

100_0655.jpg

Eyeshadows:

Natural

Caffeinated

Girly

Partier

Royal

Trendy

Celebrity

Socialite

Earthy

Wild

Temptress

Mysterious

Confident

Sassy

100_0657.jpg

Lipsticks: Left to Right

Ripe Rose

Cool Coral (Coy Coral on the site)

Nicely Nude

Natural Nymph

100_0660.jpg

Blushes:

Rose

Coral

Plum

100_0658.jpg

ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer:

100_0663.jpg

Mineral Primer compared to the full sized lipstick:

100_0664.jpg

I have swatches of everything posted in my blog. I can post them here on the forums as well!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif OOMG they look like BE shadows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that was what ELF was going for. They are gorgeous when swatched!!!

fantastic haul! Also I looked at your blog and it has a ton of good information on it
smile.gif

what an awesome haul!i'm all the way in Singapore and just ordered a whole bunch of stuff from ELF.Wonder if its any good.

Back