Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are you waiting for in the mail?

This week has been good in swaps. Im waiting for MAC Glissade, Perfect topping, Stila Gerbera and Cargo Louisiana.

great thread idea
smile.gif

nothing in the mail for me at the moment, but the last few weeks my mail box has been super busy -

tourist shorts, parker pen, neutrogena sunscreen from sasa.com, bespoke tartan skirt, rabbit tshirt... the list goes on
smile.gif

MAC Shimpagne, MAC Gold Spill, MAC Gold Deposit, MAC Glissade, MAC Global Glow, MAC Petticoat, Coastal Scents double stack matte, Coastal Scents double stack shimmer, Coastal Scents black sable shadow brush, Coastal Scents Synthetic Shadow Brush, Coastal Scents Black Mica Powder.

I wanted perfect topping but no luck.
frown.gif

Five bottles of Opi nail polish from Aprill.. I love the For Sale Forum!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are you waiting for in the mail?
This week has been good in swaps. Im waiting for MAC Glissade, Perfect topping, Stila Gerbera and Cargo Louisiana.

I love getting stuff in the mail! Here is my list:
Swaps

Canton Candy paint

Overcast SS

Moon River blush, Black Ore Solar Bits, Deep Blue Green pig, Shimpagne

Kinerase intense peptide treatment

LJ sales

Pink Vivid & Bright Fuschia

Braque n roll cheekhue

dada delight cheekhue

Lavshuca palette

Majolica Majorca palette

Mineral Skin Finish in Light

Chiaroscuro Paint

Marguarittes Paint

Art Jam Paint

Just clothes for the moment, the sales end in two days so i got some good bargains !

MAC pigments sample in circa plum, silver fog and sweet sienna. MAC paint pot sample in Soft Ochre and fresco rose.

So far nothing makeup related, but I am waiting on my Ebony magazine with Michael Jackson on the cover.

Ha Lola! You and your Cargo palettes! And now you're going to get ME hooked on them!

I have nothing right now...was going to order some MAC dazzleglasses but I'll be in Minneapolis next week so why wait for them to be shipped when I can go look at them in person.

I did just get Bobbi Brown eye shadow in iced blue, and a bottle of L de Lolita by Lolita Lempicka perfume off ebay. May order some Nars lipglosses (Belize and Sunset Strip) and an eye shadow (Underworld) when I get paid, but we'll see.

Nothing fun. Just an eyelash curler. Maybe that Tigi lip palette will show up this week.

i'm waiting for a control box for a tv me and my boy picked up at a pawn shop for 60 bucks. a 32 inch poloroid flat screen.

only costs like 120 dollars to fix, and it's a 500 dollar tv. :]

I think just the Kat Von D Metal Orchestra palette... you know you shop to much when you have to stop and think about what you may have coming in the mail. LOL!

I bought a lot of MAC this week, but i went in to the store to buy it all.

I just almost ordered lotion and 2 candles (Pure Seduction and Lovespell) from Victorias Secret but just as I was putting in my cc# I stopped. I am trying NOT to use any credit cards or shop. I want it, but feel guilty.

Should I just say screw it, and order it anyway? Haha I love coming home to packages after work......

This is a great thread...some very nice stuff ladies...makes some of us want to do some shopping.
smile.gif

Sadly, Nothing
frown.gif

Boo to my self imposed no buy... the last make up item I bought for myself was a mascara over a month ago... so so sad lol

OMG what a great thread!!

I am waiting on a ton of SE brushes, MAC overgrown, MAC concealer, and some other things that I cant remember

Latest posts

Back