Sign in to follow this  
emily_3383

Whats in the mail?

What are you waiting for in the mail?

This week has been good in swaps. Im waiting for MAC Glissade, Perfect topping, Stila Gerbera and Cargo Louisiana.

great thread idea smile.gif

nothing in the mail for me at the moment, but the last few weeks my mail box has been super busy -

tourist shorts, parker pen, neutrogena sunscreen from sasa.com, bespoke tartan skirt, rabbit tshirt... the list goes on smile.gif

MAC Shimpagne, MAC Gold Spill, MAC Gold Deposit, MAC Glissade, MAC Global Glow, MAC Petticoat, Coastal Scents double stack matte, Coastal Scents double stack shimmer, Coastal Scents black sable shadow brush, Coastal Scents Synthetic Shadow Brush, Coastal Scents Black Mica Powder.

I wanted perfect topping but no luck. frown.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 View Post
What are you waiting for in the mail?

This week has been good in swaps. Im waiting for MAC Glissade, Perfect topping, Stila Gerbera and Cargo Louisiana.

I love getting stuff in the mail! Here is my list:

Swaps

Canton Candy paint

Overcast SS

Moon River blush, Black Ore Solar Bits, Deep Blue Green pig, Shimpagne

Kinerase intense peptide treatment

LJ sales

Pink Vivid & Bright Fuschia

Braque n roll cheekhue

dada delight cheekhue

Lavshuca palette

Majolica Majorca palette

Mineral Skin Finish in Light

Chiaroscuro Paint

Marguarittes Paint

Art Jam Paint

Some new EDM samples

Primer, finish and some e/s samples from Fyrinnae. rockwoot.gif

Ha Lola! You and your Cargo palettes! And now you're going to get ME hooked on them!

I have nothing right now...was going to order some MAC dazzleglasses but I'll be in Minneapolis next week so why wait for them to be shipped when I can go look at them in person.

I did just get Bobbi Brown eye shadow in iced blue, and a bottle of L de Lolita by Lolita Lempicka perfume off ebay. May order some Nars lipglosses (Belize and Sunset Strip) and an eye shadow (Underworld) when I get paid, but we'll see.

i'm waiting for a control box for a tv me and my boy picked up at a pawn shop for 60 bucks. a 32 inch poloroid flat screen.

only costs like 120 dollars to fix, and it's a 500 dollar tv. :]

I think just the Kat Von D Metal Orchestra palette... you know you shop to much when you have to stop and think about what you may have coming in the mail. LOL!

I bought a lot of MAC this week, but i went in to the store to buy it all.

I just almost ordered lotion and 2 candles (Pure Seduction and Lovespell) from Victorias Secret but just as I was putting in my cc# I stopped. I am trying NOT to use any credit cards or shop. I want it, but feel guilty.

Should I just say screw it, and order it anyway? Haha I love coming home to packages after work......

Sadly, Nothing frown.gif

Boo to my self imposed no buy... the last make up item I bought for myself was a mascara over a month ago... so so sad lol

OMG what a great thread!!

I am waiting on a ton of SE brushes, MAC overgrown, MAC concealer, and some other things that I cant remember

Japaneseproducts ! smile.gif Dejavu fiberwig mascara (finally !), Kose Softymo deep cleansing oil, Suki rose handcream for the cuteness, Kyowa rose cleansing wipes, and a Shiseido shampoo (tsubaki i think it's called).

Three NYX Jumbo Pencils (Oyster, red Cherry... and... I don;t remember) and a tube of Doll Eyes mascara. We don't have NYX for cheap here in canada so I ordered it off ebay. I can't wait!

Its been a few months since this thread started but I am still going to answer jaja...

I am waiting for my 120 palette, Kat Von D's Beethoven Palette and Glamour to go III from Too Face..

I"m waiting for my Stila holiday smudge set; a care package from my sister with lots of stuff in it: Benefit One Hot Minute powder, Erase Paste, LeeLee perfume, MAC stuff...couple eye shadows and some lip gloss; and from MAC direct, the Sheer loose powder that someone was raving about in the Hero Product thread. Lots of goodies on the way!!