Sign in to follow this  
emily_3383

Whats in the mail?

I was very bad and went bidding on ebay. Got polishes from Chanel, Nails Inc and OPI (including minis of the Alice in Wonderland set!), 2 Clinique lipsticks and a Bobbi Brown mascara. It was like Christmas morning when the postie came!

Just got my TheBalm Shady Lady 2 palette and like it a lot after swatching on my hand. I'll wear it today and see what I think. Also got my MUFE cream blush--the bottle is tiny! My first thought was, "I paid 25 bucks for THIS?" Tested a wee bit on my hand...it came out of the bottle BRIGHT and I thought 'oh no, wrong color', but it seems to blend out to a nice flush. So maybe I won't need much product and it'll last a while. Will let you know.

Then the other night I got crazy and ordered three of the new shades of Velvet eye shadows from Benefit. I got Shamrocker, Nice Melons, and Fancy Pansy. I LOVE the new formula of the Velvet e/s--they are so soft and, well, velvety. Color glides on and stays on all day. So I was excited for the new Spring colors.

Oh, I went to get the Droid last week and saw a brand new Motorola Devour that is similar, but made a bit more for social networking. The guy said they hadn't sold one yet so that got me--I had to get it. Had it a week now and liking it so far, but still getting used to it. I've been so in to all of its functions--the apps, having Internet on my phone, etc. that yesterday morning I had a voicemail and had no idea how to get it! I am forgetting that this is actually a PHONE. smile.gif

Thursday afternoon my boss was out sick and I was bored so I started looking up some books on Barnes & Noble, for my next trip there, then decided what the heck, and ordered a few online. So now I have new books to look forward to also! Now I have to quit spending my tax return and pay some bills or something.

Well I was waiting for my Coastal Scents e/s palette but I got it the other weekend (love it, btw!!) but I just ordered some e.l.f products (like $24 worth) and I just got an email stating that the products were shipped today, so I can't wait to get them. I ordered a bunch of lipglosses and blushes..the two I can not live without!

The Colour 3 quad from the Spring Forecast collection is back in stock, so I ordered it. Can't wait! I thought I would have to miss out on that one (and it's gorgeous!).

from maccosmetics.com:

- prim & proper blush

- blakctrack fluidline

from journal sales:

-mac viva glam v lippie

-mac eden rocks lippie

-mac real treasure lippie

-nars greek holiday lipgloss

-kat von d rock n roll pallete

-mac msf in petticoat

-mac e/s in shroom

-mac counterparts e/s suite

yeah i went crazy buying stuff this week D:

Originally Posted by nehima View Post
from maccosmetics.com:

- prim & proper blush

- blakctrack fluidline

from journal sales:

-mac viva glam v lippie

-mac eden rocks lippie

-mac real treasure lippie

-nars greek holiday lipgloss

-kat von d rock n roll pallete

-mac msf in petticoat

-mac e/s in shroom

-mac counterparts e/s suite

yeah i went crazy buying stuff this week D:

Yeah, but it's fun to go crazy once in awhile. biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick View Post
The Colour 3 quad from the Spring Forecast collection is back in stock, so I ordered it. Can't wait! I thought I would have to miss out on that one (and it's gorgeous!).
Arrived just now!!! rockwoot.gif

LL

Nothing for me at the momentfrown.gif I don't have the will power to wait for it.......the last thing I ordered seemed like it took a year to get here! in reality it was only 2 weeks but I just go crazy waking up every morning like a hyper puppy and than being disappointed when it isn't here yet lol.

There are some very lucky ladies in this thread, getting some very nice products biggrin.gif

Oh I hate waiting too! If they had the quad in stock at my counter I would have bought it there. MAC takes about 2 weeks from when I order to when I get my item. That's just torture lol.

SWAPS:

MAC MSF in Light

UD Deluxe shadow palette

MAC Fluidline in Waveline

I'm on a no-buy (project 10 pan) so no buying for me for awhile frown.gif

I ordered some mineral eye shadows/liners from Sassy Minerals on 3/22 and they arrived today(3/26) talk about FAST shipping! I'm so excited, can't wait to test them out. They look HOT even through the containers.

I'm still waiting for my intriguebeauty.com order to be completed. My moisture spray from Cinema Secrets still hasn't arrived and I'm ready to call and cuss somebody out. It's been over a month. I'm kicking myself cuz I should have ordered from the sites I usually do.

And a bunch of NYX lippies from Cherryculture.com. I'm looking for nude/natural looking lippies and figured why not.

Yayyy quints! Reese, I hope you get your stuff soon. I hate waiting for packages to ship.

I've ordered so much in the past couple days. It's going to be like Christmas when they all get here!!! I'm expecting my first two Chanel quads, some Dior quints, 4 R&R blushes and 3 shadows, 2 NARS blushes, and a few other things I can't think of right now! Yayyy!

Leti which quints did you get and where did you get them? I want that new Dior quint in the WORST way, but I just about refuse to pay shipping, so now I can't find it anywhere.

The Ready to Glow? It's at Sephora! Crush Glow isn't though, but I think you were interested in RTG anyway.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae View Post
Leti which quints did you get and where did you get them? I want that new Dior quint in the WORST way, but I just about refuse to pay shipping, so now I can't find it anywhere.
I got Earth Reflection and Stylish Move. I bought them from Fragrancenet, since they have 30% cashback with bing right now.

Yea, still no sign of my moisture spray. INTRIGUE BEAUTY DOT COM SUCKS!!! (end rant)

But in better news, my Frends beauty stuff arrived in 4 days, yay! My Royal brushes arrived and I can't wait to play with them (1 wk). So yay for companies that ship AND email AND call you with information about your order.

In the mail, more NYX glosses just for fun.

I have 6 mystery Stila products (for me), 3 mystery YSL products (for mother's day gift) and a travel sized Sigma blending brush (also for me).

After I got into makeup a year ago mom started wearing it too, but she has very little stuff and no brushes. So I decided I'd get her the basics she really does need (something other than gray eyeshadow) and a decent brush. I also got her a tube of TFSI because eyeshadow creases like crazy on her and I know she's never seen anything like it before. Thank god Mother's Day is only in May because I want this to be EPIC.