Sign in to follow this  
emily_3383

Whats in the mail?

Originally Posted by internetchick View Post

Right now I am waiting on the new Milani eyeshadows and Shadow Eyez pencils I ordered. Really happy these are now online, since I don't live near a CVS. Also, my Sleek prize that I am about ready to write off as it seems like it just isn't going to ever show up. :(

I find Milani products at WalMart...no CVS nearby either..They don't offer them in my local Wal-Greens or Rite Aid...only noticed them at WM.

Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post

All of you guys have such cool stuff coming!!! I am waiting on some hair extensions, a 24hr tattoo eyeshadow in white from Maybelline, and a couple Konad nail plates! lol! 

Oo..nail plates, that's pretty cool. I've been meaning to look into those. Guess I'll have to wait, since I went through my "allowance" for beauty related stuff...

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

I find Milani products at WalMart...no CVS nearby either..They don't offer them in my local Wal-Greens or Rite Aid...only noticed them at WM.

These particular products are CVS exclusives. You can only get them from CVS or directly from the Milani web site.

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine View Post

s1362771-main-Lhero.jpg

I'm waiting for my Sephora order to get here.  I bought this favorites Tarte set for 25.00 :)

Ahhh I want this. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

Ahhh I want this. 

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine View Post

s1362771-main-Lhero.jpg

I'm waiting for my Sephora order to get here.  I bought this favorites Tarte set for 25.00 :)

I got 2 of those lol...it's a great deal and couldn't pass it up. I think I about swapped everything out of the first order, so I got another one to keep for myself! Can't beat the deal. The gel eyeliner is a full size product, but doesn't include the brush. I think retail is usually $20? for the liner itself, so it really makes it a bargain. I only wish that Sephora would bring the mascara kit back! Also, it's the 15 days of Summer Beauty Thrills, so it makes it even more fun!

Originally Posted by ladygrey View Post

Oh my gosh! I want that Tarte set really bad right now! It looks like a terrific value. 

It's an awesome value and you get a great deal because of the 15days promo..i think today's is a Fresh deluxe sample product..yesterday was Taylor Swift rollerball, and day before was MUFE eyeliner full sized free with $25 or more purchase! lol..can you tell I've been making little orders?

I ALMOST bought that tarte set last night, but figured they'd have it instore (I had to be at Sephora today)....they didnt.

Originally Posted by calexxia View Post

I ALMOST bought that tarte set last night, but figured they'd have it instore (I had to be at Sephora today)....they didnt.

lol everyone that is trying not to buy wants that set apparently. I'm not going to do it, but I'm going to think about it for a really long time lol. 

Originally Posted by calexxia View Post

I have to run into Sephora about a possible return today, but they only have a JCP one close to me..I don't think they do instore promos like they do online, right? If I end up doing a return, I'll probably just ask for a gift card. Rather go online and get more bang for my buck.

I got my wine tote in the mail. Bummed that one of the plastic wine glasses is broken. If they don't send me a new one I think they sell them at Dollar Tree. Also got the case of fruit leather. Yay.

I also got my eco-emi bonus box. I like it better than the one I got last year.

And lastly, I got a 1oz Tresemme split remedy shampoo and a 1oz conditioner from Walmart and my last issue of Marie Clare.

I just checked my tracking. The Tarte set should be here tomorrow.  Woo Hoo!  I've been wanting to try the lipsurgence for a while.  So bummed I didn't get one from Birchbox!

I got an issue of W magazine, Marie Claire and Shape.

I also got my TRESemme Split End Remedy shampoo & conditioner samples and a bracelet from some Seventeen magazine thing.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

lol everyone that is trying not to buy wants that set apparently. I'm not going to do it, but I'm going to think about it for a really long time lol. 

I think I'm going to skip the Tarte set. I seriously do NOT need more makeup. I've gone 4 days now, and I don't want to mess that up. It does look like a great value, though. 

I received part of my mystery box from Beauty Bar along with the rest of my other order! I got the Bliss hand cream and Clark's lip balm, which is a pretty pink color. Also have received my Boscia cleanser, Philosophy Purity Made Simple oil and regular milky cleanser. Now waiting on the rest of my mystery box, Clarisonic, and Sephora order, with my perfumes and UD liner and another Tweezerman lol.. I'm restricting myself after this! Oh, and my first Glossybox is shipping out, from the news on FB!

Milani order

Glossybox

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Possibly something I forgot.

And waiting since FEBRUARY for my Sleek prize to arrive that probably won't, and they are not responding to emails anymore. :( Oh well.

Patiently Waiting for:

1. Glossybox

2. Cravebox

3. Target Beauty bag - FREE ;)

4. Influenster box-Mom box - FREE :)

5. Instyle BeautyBreaks box- FREE :)

Yay!!! Finally got my Clarisonic Mia...grr on the holiday weekend and super late shipping! I love it and it's turquoise...oo..

Now, I'm just waiting on

3 swaps

Glossybox

Sample Society

Target Summer Beauty Bag

Mario Badescu Samples...been forever already, may have to contact CS

Here's my highly anticipated Instyle Beauty Breaks Spring bag that arrived today. Some full size products & this was free with purchase of Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cleanser back in April 2012. 

instylespringbeautybreaks.JPG

Quote:

Originally Posted by juk723 View Post

Patiently Waiting for:

1. Glossybox

2. Cravebox

3. Target Beauty bag - FREE ;)

4. Influenster box-Mom box - FREE :)

5. Instyle BeautyBreaks box- FREE :)