Best Feature in you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always love green eyes but what to do i have only black eyes. But still black eyes of mine are best feature in my beauty.

Originally Posted by Preethivarma /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always love green eyes but what to do i have only black eyes. But still black eyes of mine are best feature in my beauty. I think the super dark brown or black is very exotic looking.
smile.gif

i LOVE dark eyes! they look really cool. if you wanted to go green you could always get coloured contacts, but they never look very natural and you have to cope with poking yourself in the eye! lol

i'd say my best feature is my legs, i'm short but i'm out of proportion so my top half is shorter and my legs are way long. i have to buy shorter tops and stupidly long jeans! lol

Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do not know, that is up to other to decide. Never leave Your Beauty in the hands of Someone else, What if someone said You Have no Beauty !!!! Love yourself girl
smile.gif

Uhm I would say my eyes as well !!!

Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never leave Your Beauty in the hands of Someone else, What if someone said You Have no Beauty !!!! Love yourself girl
smile.gif
Ooh, I love that!! That's what I'm talking about, girl!!! I'm beautiful damn it!

I was going to say my eyes too but as everyone else has said that ill bring some flavour into this thread and say my cheekbones! humm and maybe my hair...(when it behaves!
smile.gif
)

aww Karren

My eyes are also almost black I get a lot of comments too they say

Oh they are dark brown no wait they are freaken black! well almost lol

My best feature? Skin and eyes

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nothing comes to mind.. Sigh... You are 100% beauty personality, Karren! My greatest compliment ever was someone saying on a scale of 1-10 my body was a 8 but my personality was a 14. Besides what about those killer legs you've got?
I'd say for myself- my eyes- which used to be brown when I was a kid but now are mostly green. People like my white (Oral B electric toothbrush) straight (orthodontics) teeth too LOL

Your too sweet, Dayna!! I was going to say your super powers are a close second to your beautiful eyes!!
smile.gif

hmmm...

lips, smile, cheeks, skin, lovely shoulders and back, height

i probably sound vein and stupid, but you have to love yourself!!!! if you don't, nobody else will!
wink.gif

Back