Shimmer Eyeshadows that Last

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some really pretty colors in there too. Looks like a good buy
smile.gif

I have no problem with paraben around my eyes, so it's okey to use eyeshadows with paraben. I am sure a lot of women do,

I also own the CS 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette and absolutely love it!!!

It seriously has every color I could ask for...and then some.

At $19.95, it is definitely a steal!

Apply them over a primer (such as Urban Decay Primer Potion or my personal favorite: Too Faced Shadow Insurance) for optimal results and all day wear.

Also try:

the CS 88 Warm Palette...everything you need for smokey-eyes and natural looks.

88warmpalette_300.jpg

Originally Posted by lalalalila /img/forum/go_quote.gif I also own the CS 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette and absolutely love it!!!
It seriously has every color I could ask for...and then some.

At $19.95, it is definitely a steal!

Apply them over a primer (such as Urban Decay Primer Potion or my personal favorite: Too Faced Shadow Insurance) for optimal results and all day wear.

Also try:

the CS 88 Warm Palette...everything you need for smokey-eyes and natural looks.

http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebst...alette_300.jpg

I've very curious about this palette but wary as the 28 neutral palette wasn't all that great for me...I'm waiting til I can find it on ebay as they're typically cheaper there
smile.gif

I always wanted to get one of those palettes but I can't decide on matte or shimmer =[

The colours look gorgeous in that pallette... I like shimmer eyeshadows.

I want this pallette.. I'm checking ebay..

Okay I've heard a lot about these palettes and must have one, or three. I'm loving the colors.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've very curious about this palette but wary as the 28 neutral palette wasn't all that great for me...I'm waiting til I can find it on ebay as they're typically cheaper there
smile.gif
. I've never tried the 28 neutral palette but I've heard mixed reviews on it. But the 88 Warm Palette is definitely worth it! It's currently still $24.95 on Coastal Scents, but I'm sure the price will drop later on...just as it did with the 88 Matte and Shimmer Palettes.

I got the 120 palette but really want the 88 ultra shimmer one! I've read mixed reviews about this one saying its too shimmery and that you get tons of fall out... are they like UD eyeshadows? because I LOVE the shimmer in those!

Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the 120 palette but really want the 88 ultra shimmer one! I've read mixed reviews about this one saying its too shimmery and that you get tons of fall out... are they like UD eyeshadows? because I LOVE the shimmer in those! I've had the 88 Shimmer Palette for months now and I still absolutely ADORE it! I only have one Urbay Decay eyeshadow (Ransom) so I can't make a detailed comparison. The only thing I can say is that the actual glitters in my one Urban Decay shadow are a little bit smaller than the glitters in the palette...but since it is called the "88 Ultra Shimmer Palette" this is expected. I don't find that the shimmer is over the top at all. In fact, most of the shadows are right along the lines of the MAC Lustre, Veluxe Pearl and Velvet eyeshadow varieties. There is even an exact dupe of Trax [Velvet (Purple with gold pearl)]. I can truthfully say that every shadow in the 88 Shimmer Pallete is of excellent quality. I've never had any problems with fall out; but that may be because I always use an eyeshadow primer and sometimes a cream eyeshadow as a base. If you take these steps, fall out shouldn't be an issue.
Overall, a great investment. I highly recommend!

And I want to try the 120 palette too...=)

Originally Posted by lalalalila /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've had the 88 Shimmer Palette for months now and I still absolutely ADORE it! I only have one Urbay Decay eyeshadow (Ransom) so I can't make a detailed comparison. The only thing I can say is that the actual glitters in my one Urban Decay shadow are a little bit smaller than the glitters in the palette...but since it is called the "88 Ultra Shimmer Palette" this is expected. I don't find that the shimmer is over the top at all. In fact, most of the shadows are right along the lines of the MAC Lustre, Veluxe Pearl and Velvet eyeshadow varieties. There is even an exact dupe of Trax [Velvet (Purple with gold pearl)]. I can truthfully say that every shadow in the 88 Shimmer Pallete is of excellent quality. I've never had any problems with fall out; but that may be because I always use an eyeshadow primer and sometimes a cream eyeshadow as a base. If you take these steps, fall out shouldn't be an issue.
Overall, a great investment. I highly recommend!

And I want to try the 120 palette too...=)

Thanks so much for your response! It really helps me out! I think I'll buy it! I do use an eyeshadow primer and sometimes the NYX jumbo pencils as a base so I don't think I'll have fall out.. yaaayyy
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back