New organisation!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was in wilkinson's yesterday and noticed these cute boxes for £2 each! I picked two up thinking I could store my OPIs in them but they're not big enough unfortunately.

boxes1.jpg

However they're perfect for eyeshadow! i have all my dazzle dusts in box and all my other single eyeshadows and some trios in the other box.
smile.gif

boxes2.jpg

boxes3.jpg

Oh my I love those! I really wish I had a vanity area to organise my stuff like that. I have no room here and have to use a handheld mirror propped up to do my makeup. I can't wait to move out
smile.gif

that sounds annoying! i'm dreading moving to my new place in liverpool and finding out i don't have any space for my makeup! i hope i do.

It really is annoying, I've cracked my mirror twice and had to buy new ones bc it fell on me. Worse part, where I keep my makeup, it's right by the door so if someone comes in, without knocking as usual, they hit me with the door
plain.gif
. When we move out, the first thing I'll do is make sure I have room and good lighting lol!

Very cool, Lucy!! I've seen some unpainted ones like that at IKEA.. But not that cheap..

those were the only two colours they had, i totally didn't realise until i got them home how well they go with the rest of my dresser!! lol

and karren i know, i've been lemming for some of those for a while, the trouble is the nearest ikea is a decent car ride away, about 45 minutes (no public transport) and i haven't been able to get a willing parent to get me there yet!

I love them boxes wonder if I can find some pretty ones around here somewhere.. TY for posting!

They are great, I have the wooden ones from Ikea and they were a nightmare to put together, well - so my son tells me, I didn't attempt it myself!!

Wow those drawers are pretty =] I need something like that desperatly

Back