Navel Piercing - Sexy or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a matter of personal preference. I have my belly pierced, like millions of other girls lol at one point it was "the" piercing to have.

I think it depends. If she's thin, it looks good. No offense to anyone but i dont think they look all that great on bigger girls.

Indian girls also tend to be a little hairy so if she's hairy & doesnt wax i think it would detract from the appeal of the piercing.

I think navel rings are sexy, I plan on getting me one sometime. But it does depend on who the ring is on.

I think you have to do what you feel comfortable with and just get it for you. What matters is that you like it and you feel sexy. I am a bigger woman and I agree that pierces look best one thin women.

This just seems like it was really popular quite a few years ago. Same with tramp stamps.

I think it can look cute but I really don't consider it sexy. I don't like idea of having one myself. Not my style.

I think it was a lot 'sexier' a few years ago but I'm not a fan of it anymore. That's the one piercing I've never wanted to have for some reason.

Definately not on 'outie' belly buttons. But IMO, the look on anyone is sorta dated now. However, I think piercings are a better way to experiement than getting tattoos which are permanent.

I think they are sexy, especially on flat stomach women. I myself have mine pierced and have a flat stomach, so i love showing it off at the beach.

I pierced mines as part of this sisterhood me and 2 of my friends in college had... Not sure what that was about now... But I like it still...

I got mine done like 12 years ago.I still have it but honestly, I forgot I even had it...

I agree that it is kinda dated now. It was more of a 90's thing I guess....

I prefer without. They can look cute, but I don't think it's the most classy looking piercing. Just my opinion. Some girls can rock it. Nose studs are pretty cute, though.

I think they are sexy... well of course I think they are... I have one
smile.gif

Yes, no offense, but it is more of a show off kind of piercing so I think they look best on ladies that are fit and have a flat stomach.

I was super excited when I got mine a few years ago and bought so many different rings for it but now I'm not as interested in showing it off anymore. I usually leave in the same shiny ring most of the time now. I still think it's sexy but mostly if your showing it off all the time, other wise not really worth it?

P.S. Is this thread in the wrong place or is it just me...

Back