Maybelline Hydra Extreme lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried their Moisture Extreme lipstick, maybe this is the same product but with an American name?

Anyways, I never wear lipstick because it dries out my lips, but I do like this product because it doesn't dry out my lips as much as most lipsticks! (However it's still not as moisturizing as a regular lip balm!) I have it in two colors, Sugar Plum Ice and Misty Lilac, and I have reviewed both of them in our Product Review Center. Right now I am really liking Misty Lilac and wear it several times a week -- it is a medium pink with cool undertones, so it doesn't look orange on me like many warm-toned lipsticks, and it's dark enough to give some nice color to my lips without looking too bright or too dark. Both of my colors also have a kind of shiny, wet look to them -- they are not matte. Of course there are many other colors to choose from
wink.gif

I also wanted to try this, my lips get chapped very quickily, but I wasn't sure how the staying power would be. Does it stay on for a good amount of time?

I guess it's decent for a drugstore lipstick, it lasts for 2-3 hours if I don't eat or drink ... like I said I normally don't wear lipstick so I don't have anything to compare it to!
smile.gif

that sounds good...I am more into drugstore makeup now anyway. I have 2 maybelline lipsticks and they have great texture. and if they last 2-3 hours, that´s more than enough for me
icon_smile.gif

This lipstick sounds like the new Clinique lipstick called Butter Something. Half l/s half l/g.

Latest posts

Back