FOTD August 5th, 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Face

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Revlon ColorStay for oily/combo skin

Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder

NYX mosaic blush in Dare

Lips

Revlon matte lipstick in Nude Attitude

Maybelline Wet Shine Gloss in Clearly Coral

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion

MAC Painterly Paint Pot

Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour quad in Nude Elements

MAC Technakohl liner in Graphblack

Lash Architect mascara in blackest black

L'Oréal Wear Infinité eyeshadow in Deep Mocha for my brows

img8363.jpg

img8367i.jpg

img8362.jpg

img8374p.jpg

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the soft smoky look!! Beautiful! Ditto!!!

Very soft yet gorgeous! How do you like the Nude Attitude lipstick? I kept hearing that it was too much like concealer which is why I avoided it but it looks lovely on you.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very soft yet gorgeous! How do you like the Nude Attitude lipstick? I kept hearing that it was too much like concealer which is why I avoided it but it looks lovely on you. I really like it. It tones down my pink lips, so that I get a true nude look. I am in love with it. It's quite pigmented, so you can layer thinly to build up to the look you want. I can see how some might think it's similar to a concealer(which I like since I am not willing to put concealer on my lips for nude looks), but it still retains a faint bit of pinkness to it imo. It is now my favorite lipstick to pair with deep smokey looks.

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look hot! The blush looks so good on you too! What brush did you use? Thanks.
smile.gif
I use a cheapie Image Essentials brush I got from Kmart. It's an angled brush.

Back