I Think I Will Pass On the Smart Car...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Change isn't always good!!!

image002.jpg

Below is a photo of a wreck in Jefferson Parish, LA (near New Orleans) between two trucks and a Smart Car. I think I'll pass on the Smart Car!!

image002.jpg

It is a death trap lol. There is no way to survive an accident in that thing. On my way home from work on day. There was a smart car and a mini cooper behind in. In front of the smart car was a little VW beetle. Traffic came to a halt & the smart car looked like that pic above. Well, maybe not as squished, but still. I will never get that image out of my head. ever. It may be good to the environment, but it is not good for mankind that's for sure.

Aprill shall keep her big smart Expedition
wink.gif
I couldnt do shit with a tuna can like that anyway....

I'm a fan of smart cars... just not smooshed ones. Despite their itty bitty size, they do a lot better for the environment than a lot of other cars. Maybe they can work on the safety of it and release a better one?

I'd get one.

If it runs out of gas, I can pick it up and carry it to the next gas station. You can't say that about any other car, which is why this one is Smart
wink.gif

Death trap is right, you get hit in one of those and you're toast. No thanks!

I would never, ever drive one! I wouldn't take one if it was given to me for nothing. No thanks!

Yeah, I think the name should be changed to Not-So-Smart car. Any impact on that car is aninstant fatality.

I'm with dixie on this one. And being 5'10, I think my knees would be up under my chin. I'll stick with my Chevy truck.

Originally Posted by Jeremyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd get one.If it runs out of gas, I can pick it up and carry it to the next gas station. You can't say that about any other car, which is why this one is Smart
wink.gif

^ Haha.
It's actually quite scary. I drive a giant car but I also have a family to carry.

Great shrinking capacity might i say. In my family we call them yogurts, because they're just as solid as the plastic cup containing it.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great shrinking capacity might i say. In my family we call them yogurts, because they're just as solid as the plastic cup containing it. LOL! You're right! That made me think of this commercial:

i've seen a few of them on the road around here and thought "NO WAY"!

Daaaang! that is terrible
frown.gif
I've seen some of these on the road and wondered how well they would hold up in a wreck- now I know.

Latest posts

Back