FOTD august 7th, 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hm. nobody wore makeup today?
tongue.gif

i was looking for todays thread and couldn't find it. maybe i passed by it .

but anyways.

todays look :

i used true match in n3 and olay definity mixed together for sheer natural looking coverage, and some stuff called rice powder that was translucent.

and true match n3-4 blush

for my eyes i used hip's sculpted duo, and hip's restless pigment as a highlight. loreal lineur intense and too faced starry eye liner. [note: i purchased urban decay ink for eyes yesterday. i dislike it so much that i used my old walmart liquid liner today.]

bourjois liner effect mascara.

avon black pencil liner

lips: soap and glory sexy motherpucker lip plumping gloss in baby doll.

which i found in target, and i love it.

it really plumps my lips, i haven't had a lip plumping gloss that makes a noticable difference ever, until now. <3

DSCF2296.jpg

DSCF2306.jpg

DSCF2301.jpg

DSCF2322.jpg

and another look from a few days ago.

more natural.

same thing on my face.

true match blush in n3-4

nothing on lips

avon brown pencil liner.

loreal eyeshadow quad with 2 matte colors and 2 shimmery colors. i used the shimmery ones on my eyes and the light matte for a hilight, then the dark matte for my brows. this was a good eyebrow day, which is the main reason i'm posting it
tongue.gif

bourjois liner effect mascara.

DSCF2278.jpg

DSCF2270.jpg

Gorgeous, Molly!!! You'll have to do a before/after on the lipgloss too!

i tried to make a before and after on my phone but the pictures didn't turn out really good, i'll take better ones tomorrow :]

Both looks are great molly! I especially love the first look with the pink though! it's gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back