Megan Fox at 18 and now

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a picture of the gorgeous Megan Fox in 2004 when she was 18:

lessfoxy_main.jpg

and now

megan-fox-7-9-08-5.jpg

She is gorgeous, I do think she had a nose job to make her tip smaller and she loves the fuller eyebrows.

I like the way she does her eye makeup now a lot better. And her thicker eyebrows.

But she's gorgeous either way.
smile.gif

i prefer the old nose, but the new brows are a lot better!

I love her new eyebrows and eye make up. But I wish she's smile more like when she was younger.

Very attractive none the less!

Yeah I agree about the eyebrows. Thin eyebrows can you make look older. She also plumped her lips up along with the nose job.

I dont like the lips but I dont mind the other changes. Honestly though, I look worse now than I did when I was 18 too! Lol!

Her current eyebrows suit her face a lot better. Very pretty lady.

IMO, the eyebrows in the first are too skimpy, but in the second they're a bit too heavy. Somewhere in between would be ideal.

But her nose job is a nice one--only a subtle change that goes well with her face, which is really nice considering how far too many people take it!

She was still gorgeous. I'm glad she doesn't line her waterline anymore, made her eyes too small.

She looks more like the hot girl next door in the first pic, and a lot more exotic (dancer) in the second pic.

I Think she Looks HOTT both ways! IMO I Dont think she had work done Her face is a bit fuller in the first pic A Lil weight loss & Makeup can change anyones face!!!!
smile.gif
I know cuz I even look like Ive had work done when I look at my old pictures Compared to newer pics!!

She was prettier before, with a smile on her face. These days she only looks horny *pukes*

SHE LOOKS GREAT....Love here eyebrows...I think her cheeks look different too.

Not fully lining her eyes really makes her eyes appear larger and her lips look larger and fuller.. Lip injections?

Latest posts

Back