L'oreal De-Crease Eyeshadow Base

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've been looking for an inexpensive high-quality alternative to my pricier eyeshadow primers: Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Urban Decay Primer Potion.

And I finally found it:

L'oreal De-Crease Eyeshadow Base

1225575304-57961_full.jpg

I did the ultimate test on it:

used it as an eyeshadow base before heading out to the club with some of my girls.

And the result?

It held up fantastically!

I highly recommend this product!

At around $7, you just can't go wrong.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you have to use it differently? It has almost the same applicator/wand as the original UDPP, before they changed it to an angled wand. But I did find that the consistency is a little creamier and thicker, so I applied less of it.

This is good to hear! Even if I did just drop like.. 20 bucks on UDPP. I'm going to buy this stuff and try it out.

i loved l'oreal decrease at first but after a while it started to become very clumpy, drying, and hard to blend

I use to use this before finding UDPP. It's very good but doesn't prevent creasing on me as long as UDPP does. I think it is a great alternative though to the pricier stuff.

I bought this years ago - and I hated it. It creased my shadows within a few hours.

I have oily lids so I dunno if dry skin fairs better...but I so did not like this stuff at all.

Glad it worked for some.

Back