FOTD 12th august 2009

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another one!

face

revlon colorstay

sleek shimmer brick in bronze baby

kolor (now discont.) bronzer in golden sand

no7 blush in damson

eyes

benefit brow-zings

sleek storm palette gold and medium brown colours

17 eyeshadow in mardi gras

barry m kohl pencil in brown

barry m 3-in-1 mascara in black

i totally forgot to put anything on my lips! the flash washed me out totally, i looked a lot bronzier than this, my face did match my neck!

fotd29.jpg

fotd30.jpg

love it! very cute sun kissed look!

and we had fairly nice weather today so I bet you looked really pretty in the sun

I'm new to this forum. So the Look of the Day is for what we wore today right? I am a makeup artist so I have a ton of pics of looks I've created on other people, but not on me, is there another place for that?

Your eyes are so pretty Lucy. Just about everything you do to them looks fabulous!
smile.gif

aww thanks chaeli!

Originally Posted by makeupcyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm new to this forum. So the Look of the Day is for what we wore today right? I am a makeup artist so I have a ton of pics of looks I've created on other people, but not on me, is there another place for that? FOTD, or face of the day, can be on anyone you want, as long as you've done the makeup! we do have a photoshoot/makeover forum too though.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww thanks chaeli!

FOTD, or face of the day, can be on anyone you want, as long as you've done the makeup! we do have a photoshoot/makeover forum too though.

Thanks! I'll look for the photoshoot forum

Back