Would this style suit me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys

Finally getting my hair cut this weekend,I was looking around and I came across this hair cut and I absolutly love it.

My question is do you think it would suit my face type?

Medium Length Hairstyles Photos, Pictures, and Images.

I believe my face shape is round. Also to any hairdressers out there or anyone really, would you say looking at the picture the the lenght is somewhere between the jaw and shoulders? Im not sure id want to go that short all though I keep my hair around shoulder lenght anyway.

Im not able to find a better picture of the cut.

Thank in advance for your help

I like the haircut but only certain ppl can pull off that look. Do you have recent pics of yourself that way we can tell for sure if it'll look good?

It does look a bit shorter than shoulder length. It's a very nice cut though! Have you ever heard of thehairstyler.com? You can upload a pic of yourself and "try on" different cuts. I'm sure there's one like that in their enormous database. That's what I do whenever I'm thinking about making a major change.

This was taken last year in Tunisia, only difference is my hair is now shoulder length and a have blunt bangs

VickyAndAlex-Tunisia.jpg

Its the only picture i can find on the comp at the moment, i can upload another later if it would be any better

Grrrr more up to date picture, I cant smile and i look really rough as I just got in from work, so no laughing please

14082009285.jpg

Thanks

I love that style and think it would suit your face well.. Short hair is so cute!!

Thanks Karren.Il put an up to date picture on tonight, which will be a front view.

Iv had my hair short before, and love how easy and quick it is to dry and style, my other half prefers my hair longer, but figured would could compromise, if I get it done i have it done a little longer

I love that cut! I think it would look great on you with your face shape... I had that cut but down to my shoulders around my face and the way it was stacked in the back, it started at the nape of my neck and went upwards. The hair at the back was at least 2 inches long and it was perfect... not everyone can do it, though. I've tried to have 2 stylists recreate that look unsucessfully, but post some pics if you get it done! Good luck
smile.gif

It's a great style, however styles like that CAN accentuate roundness in the face, if that's what you are trying to avoid, than I personally would stear clear of that particular style. Perhaps one that is a little longer?

Back