Megan Fox - Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know she usually looks pretty hot, but I think she looks great here! I love the clothes and the makeup.

She's let her tan wear off some and I think she almost is starting to look a little like Dita Von Teese...

What do you think?

megan-fox-kissing-amanda-seyfried.jpg

She looks super mega sexy!

I like that dress, it's amazing on her.

No ordi-look because she wears it without jewelery. That would be too much with the hair and the red lips. I like this paler look.

Actually she looks like the most beautiful Snow White ever
smile.gif

fp_3405602_4.jpg

I like this look on her, she looks very classy. I much prefer it to what she often wears...maybe it's just because she's less tanned.

Megan Fox is so hot!! She is deffinatly one of the hottest females i have seen in a long time! She gets an A++ on this tho, she looks stunning, and classy.

I really find her hot! Especially with her red lips! A real fashion vixen! Rawwwwr
rockwoot.gif

I really dont think shes all that hot. I really dont find her pretty either. Theres just something about her that I dont like.

I think she is gorgeous. I actually think she looks like she always does though in this picture. Maybe I would have to compare pics. I do not like her very much as a person or actress but she is always pretty.

Latest posts

Back