Need recs for false eyelashes please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like Ardell.
smile.gif
Generally, lashes are pretty easy to peel off as long as you're careful not to get glue on your real lashes.

I second Ardell's.. Drug stores, Walmart or Sally's beauty.... There every where..

I like Ardell also but another great and inexpensive brand is Red Cherry! They are wonderful!

Totally agree with everyone. Ardell!

Their cheap, and I get about 7-8 uses out of them
smile.gif

Also, a good glue is DUO. You can find it at Rite Aid, at least I can, and MAC also sells it. I think it's about 6 dollars.

And their pretty easy to get off, by the end of the day the glue isn't as tacky so it doesn't really hurt, at least to me it doesn't hurt
smile.gif

I really like Salon Perfect Lashes, and you can find them at CVS, Walgreens and many other places I think.

I have also used Andrea's Modlash and they are great

Originally Posted by Hannah_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Their cheap, and I get about 7-8 uses out of them
smile.gif
Wow! How do you get so many uses? It's hard to peel that old glue off the lashes once they are removed...

I'm also a big fan of Ardell lashes. This website has a fabulous selection or ardell lashes and other brands and they're affordable. Madame Madeline

Red Cherry. I find them at privately-owned small beauty supply stores...they're around $2 and hold up really well.

Originally Posted by SewAmazing /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! How do you get so many uses? It's hard to peel that old glue off the lashes once they are removed... Soak the band in a bit of MU remover. It'll come off much easier.

If you're looking for cheap, Ardell and Elise are my favorites. Red Cherry isn't too bad either, but their packaging is a bit flimsy and makes it difficult to store them after one use.

I would suggest having a few cheap lashes and 1 or 2 pairs of Shu Uemura. The soft cross is an absolute classic and smokey gives a good dramatic look without being too fake.

If you're going for a price that's between the two, Mufe has many lashes for $15. Although most of their lashes are more dramatic (think cirque du soleil, these are actually the lashes they use) they're well constructed and are higher quality than elise and red cherry.

Just remember when applying, let the glue set a tiny bit so it doesn't get everywhere.

i think MUFE and Illamasqua have the best lashes out there cause i like dramatic and colourful lashes. they are pricey though so i wouldn't use them for everyday wear.

Originally Posted by hellotheredoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just saw really pretty Mink lashes on Coastal Scents. I've never worn falsies, but I want to try them. Have you tried them yet?
I'm curious.....

Back