Etsy Reviews

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there I have been doing a number of reviews on etsy products I have bought and loved or hated. It will take forever to write up all reviews here (will try).

So please check out my link in signature to check reviews if your thinking about buying from etsy sellers!

Kira

so was I seeing I have heard rumors of some etsy sellers not hand making their product - plus you can't see, touch or try them before. I have found some good sellers and some I am a bit weary about trying again.

Originally Posted by Kira Faye /img/forum/go_quote.gif so was I seeing I have heard rumors of some etsy sellers not hand making their product - plus you can't see, touch or try them before. I have found some good sellers and some I am a bit weary about trying again. It's not rumor, it's true. I've been a victim of getting same old stuff in my items that I've purchased from etsy. (and online minerals, too) I don't know about you, but I hate getting duplicates from two different companies. If it's just one or two, I'll turn a blind eye. However, I 've reported to Etsy support about this and no answers. (I've written to them once before adn it was in 3 days) Overall, be very aware, esp on etsy, you never know when you'll end up with a dupe. I think half of the shop on Etsy that sells minerals, are repackaged. It saddens me that etsy didn't want to do anything about it.
sleepyhead.gif
I did get some hand made minerals from there too, so i'm happy with those.

If anyone wants to do an Etsy review on me, I'd love it. Drop me a convo. I'm new to Etsy, but have had 400+ sales in my first month
smile.gif

I have been interested in orglamix but it will have to wait until my months ban on makeup is up to buy something. THough I do give honest reviews of products in a polite way. Then again if a product is as good as it claims it should not have to worry.

One time I tried the sealant from The ALl Natural face and many that burned my eyes badly when using it. SHe had no history of that happening to other people. I reported it happening on my blog but I did also say it may just be me so just be cautious. Everyone is so different that unless it is a true deficit I will try and be civil if I dislike a product.

I got orglamix yesterday and I am very impressed with them. Check out my review on my blog
smile.gif

I agree with the poster who commented about getting repackaged stuff. I HATE THAT! I wish all mineral sellers were honest since it makes it so much harder to know who to buy from and who to avoid.

Back