Slim and get bigger breasts !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had to post it, it's too hilarious !

I love cookies, and those contain soy milk and chocolate, two things i adore eating, but i do wonder if there's any real scientific basis in it. Truth is, bigger breasts is a fantasy whose reality isn't as pleasant (try finding a bra or a shirt to house everything !), i wish they made breast reducing cookies instead
frown.gif

brand_page.jpg

Here's what it says about it :

Long for a slimmer body figure with fuller breasts? F Cup Cookie, the hottest beauty supplement gaining popularity in Japan, Taiwan and Singapore, is the answer! In 3 weeks, your body is slimmed up and your breasts are enlarged, capturing everyone’s gaze! Originated from Japan, it becomes the best-selling slimming and breast enhancement product in Japan, Taiwan and Singapore. In Japan particularly, over hundred thousand boxes were sold. What’s more, it is highly recommended by celebrities in various Taiwanese TV shows such as “Nu Ren Wo Zui Da†and “Wo De Mei Ran Jiâ€. Obviously, it becomes the first choice in the market.

F Cup Cookie is a beauty supplement that simultaneously delivers various benefits, including slimming and breast enhancing. Thanks to the amazing blend of ingredients, soya milk and Pueraria Minifica, it not only provides you with 8 essential amino acids, but also boosts the growth of mammary gland. Being low-calorie and appetite-satisfying, it helps maintain healthy and balanced diet.

Video :

Link

Source

More

LMAO I highly doubt any product can target slimming or enlarging of certain body areas so specifically much less a cookie.

haha, how funny! I'm with you though, I have Double F's and they're not all that great.

I'm all for the slimming/stomach flattening though!

I think that only works in men, Aude!! Soy is a well know cause of gynecomastia in males by increasing the estrogen levels (phyto or other). and since women are already full of the stuff I doublt it will work very well... So I really need to order a couple boxes!! lol

LOL ! Karren i was sure you would say something along those lines ! Let us know the result
waccha.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that only works in men, Aude!! Soy is a well know cause of gynecomastia in males by increasing the estrogen levels (phyto or other). and since women are already full of the stuff I doublt it will work very well... So I really need to order a couple boxes!! lol I just invisioned you playing hockey with fcups. *giggles*

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just invisioned you playing hockey with fcups. *giggles* I'd have to buy a new chest protector!! But I eat a lot of soy and have already passed a B.... F's? No way!! lol

Haha I got my hopes up at the title
tongue.gif

I thought it was some sort of exercise, I was like, I want me some of that! haha

Gimme! But I don't know... sometimes I wish I had bigger than 30A's and sometimes I'm happy with them. I'd need a rotating schedule of when I'd eat that stuff. lol

Lol !! Or get padded bras, ladies, seriously i have an E cup, and it's a pain ! (if that were possible, i'd consider breast give away, lol).

Haha I'd be second on that waiting list
tongue.gif

The back pain must be awful, I don't want huge boobs I'd just like average sized ones.

After reading this I am no longer content with DD's. Onto F's I say!

OK seriously though. Cookies to add boobs? I'd believe that. The trick is to keep the rest of you thin after cookies.

LOL !!

Hmm, yes, i never thought of that, those cookies i think ressemble more diet biscuits than real chocolate chip cookies
tongue.gif
, but how to be sure it won't make your waist bigger too ?

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif After reading this I am no longer content with DD's. Onto F's I say!
OK seriously though. Cookies to add boobs? I'd believe that. The trick is to keep the rest of you thin after cookies.

Okay. Just put the auto shipping order in for ya. Will send ya the tracking code when they send it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Chaeli /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay. Just put the auto shipping order in for ya. Will send ya the tracking code when they send it.
smile.gif
No comment
lol.gif

I think if you eat more soy you have to cut back on eating something else, Aude! Lol. Which has always been my problem!!

Latest posts

Back