Sign in to follow this  
magosienne

Slim and get bigger breasts !!

I had to post it, it's too hilarious !

I love cookies, and those contain soy milk and chocolate, two things i adore eating, but i do wonder if there's any real scientific basis in it. Truth is, bigger breasts is a fantasy whose reality isn't as pleasant (try finding a bra or a shirt to house everything !), i wish they made breast reducing cookies instead frown.gif

brand_page.jpg

Here's what it says about it :

Long for a slimmer body figure with fuller breasts? F Cup Cookie, the hottest beauty supplement gaining popularity in Japan, Taiwan and Singapore, is the answer! In 3 weeks, your body is slimmed up and your breasts are enlarged, capturing everyone’s gaze! Originated from Japan, it becomes the best-selling slimming and breast enhancement product in Japan, Taiwan and Singapore. In Japan particularly, over hundred thousand boxes were sold. What’s more, it is highly recommended by celebrities in various Taiwanese TV shows such as “Nu Ren Wo Zui Da†and “Wo De Mei Ran Jiâ€. Obviously, it becomes the first choice in the market.

F Cup Cookie is a beauty supplement that simultaneously delivers various benefits, including slimming and breast enhancing. Thanks to the amazing blend of ingredients, soya milk and Pueraria Minifica, it not only provides you with 8 essential amino acids, but also boosts the growth of mammary gland. Being low-calorie and appetite-satisfying, it helps maintain healthy and balanced diet.

Video :

Link

Source

More

LMAO I highly doubt any product can target slimming or enlarging of certain body areas so specifically much less a cookie.

haha, how funny! I'm with you though, I have Double F's and they're not all that great.

I'm all for the slimming/stomach flattening though!

I think that only works in men, Aude!! Soy is a well know cause of gynecomastia in males by increasing the estrogen levels (phyto or other). and since women are already full of the stuff I doublt it will work very well... So I really need to order a couple boxes!! lol

Originally Posted by Karren View Post
I think that only works in men, Aude!! Soy is a well know cause of gynecomastia in males by increasing the estrogen levels (phyto or other). and since women are already full of the stuff I doublt it will work very well... So I really need to order a couple boxes!! lol
I just invisioned you playing hockey with fcups. *giggles*

Originally Posted by Chaeli View Post
I just invisioned you playing hockey with fcups. *giggles*
I'd have to buy a new chest protector!! But I eat a lot of soy and have already passed a B.... F's? No way!! lol

Gimme! But I don't know... sometimes I wish I had bigger than 30A's and sometimes I'm happy with them. I'd need a rotating schedule of when I'd eat that stuff. lol

Lol !! Or get padded bras, ladies, seriously i have an E cup, and it's a pain ! (if that were possible, i'd consider breast give away, lol).

After reading this I am no longer content with DD's. Onto F's I say!

OK seriously though. Cookies to add boobs? I'd believe that. The trick is to keep the rest of you thin after cookies.

LOL !!

Hmm, yes, i never thought of that, those cookies i think ressemble more diet biscuits than real chocolate chip cookies tongue.gif, but how to be sure it won't make your waist bigger too ?

Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post
After reading this I am no longer content with DD's. Onto F's I say!

OK seriously though. Cookies to add boobs? I'd believe that. The trick is to keep the rest of you thin after cookies.

Okay. Just put the auto shipping order in for ya. Will send ya the tracking code when they send it. smile.gif

Originally Posted by Chaeli View Post
Okay. Just put the auto shipping order in for ya. Will send ya the tracking code when they send it. smile.gif
No comment lol.gif

I think if you eat more soy you have to cut back on eating something else, Aude! Lol. Which has always been my problem!!

Gynecomastia is usually caused by hormonal imbalance provoked by stress, drugs, cancer, anxiety, steroids, etc., not cookies :) At least according to https://gynecomastiapro.com/ . Anyways if something like these cookies really existed, it would be a real sensation and I would be the biggest cookie eater lol.