^how many scruBs^

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you use different scrubs for different parts of the body?..i mean..a hand scrub..a foot scrub..a body scrub and a face scrub.

kopfkratz.gif
Yes, i do. Because your face is more fragile than your body, and also because although my skin is dry all over, my elbows and feet need extra scrub.

Everything can be found i nthe kitchen, as i'm sure i always have some on stock. Baking soda+face cleanser for my face, neck and decollete.

For my body all over it's brown sugar +olive/coconut oil, and for the elbows and feet i will use salt instead of sugar.

So that would make 3 scrubs
smile.gif

I'll admit i scrub more regularly my face than my body, i use a bath lily to clean my body (makes your shower gel extra foamy !) and it's gently exfoliating so i don't feel the need to scrub my body that often.

I use two the same as Aude does. Except that I do use sugar mixed with my cleanser to wash my face. I use very little, maybe a teaspoon or less very gently and it leaves my skin super soft. I use salt for my elbows, knees and feet too as it's a bit more abrasive than sugar and it doesn't dissolve as quickly. In the summer I use salt with olive oil all over my body lightly, in the winter I use sugar mixed with olive oil instead. I haven't tried baking soda as a facial exfoliator yet but that's bc I keep forgetting even though the sugar, salt and baking soda are right next to each other lol.

I just use a Biore Pore Cleansing scrub for obviosuly my face, works like a charm =]

Latest posts

Back