What make-up case do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya, I'm so confused on what make-up case I should buy for doing bridal make-up. I want something that is large enough to fit everything I need but then not too large that it becomes hard to manage.

I'ts going to be my first case and I dont have a clue where to start lloking or what to look for. Also I live in the UK and I cant find retailers here for some of the ones that I have seen on the net and liked! (japonesque pro studio cabinet).

So if you can help, please do let me know

Thanks

I do bridal make up and I bought a tool box from B&Q for £25, it was exactly the same as a train case we sell at work for make up which was £10 dearer.

Here is a $32 fishing tackle box from Walmart. Someone posted this on MUT a while ago and I never forgot it..

I bought a dufflebag with the pockets on the front and sides, and i put vinyl dividers from two smaller bags i have inside to mimick the look of the soft sided train cases on yazmo's website. The only differences between mine and theirs is i dont have the trays at the bottom, and the brush holders on the pockets. but everything fits wonderfully, and i only paid $13 for it!

I have a caboodle and can't stand it! Nothing fits in it. The best I've seen so far are toolboxes so I think that's what I'm going for next...cheap and durable...can't beat it!

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! That Yazmo site is overpriced!!! It's like they took everything OEM and multiplied by 2! I know, right? That's why my $13 duffel bag suits me just fine
rockwoot.gif

I am on the road and in airports constantly so I use a suitcase with mini bags inside. Easier for me to check on a plane because they destroy my regular makeup cases so I end up with dents in them.

Back