Good eye shadow bases?? not primers (UDPP, TFSI)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for some good color e/s bases to make colors pop. I have the NYX jumbo e/s crayons but they're kinda too soft. I'm looking for something a little more firm that is more crease resistant. Any ideas?? Thanks girls!

Makeup Forever Flash Colors

Ben Nye Fireworks wheel

Ben Nye Lumiere Creme Wheel

E.L.F. Duo Eye Shadow cream

Estee' Lauder Double Wear ShadowCreme

MAC Paint Pots

MAC Shadestick

Estee' Lauder Double Wear ShadowStick

There are a ton of these but my personal favorites are:

Ben Nye Fireworks wheel

Ben Nye Lumiere Creme Wheel

E.L.F. Duo Eye Shadow cream

MAC Paint Pots

MAC Paint Pot

MAC Paint

MAC Shadestick

L'Oréal HiP Paints

Revlon Illuminance creme shadows

pencil eye liner(any)

I second all the above suggestions. Also, MAC paints and fluidlines, Mehron and Kryolan paints, and BeneFit creaselese cream e/s. Concealer's an okay base, but you have to make sure to set it with powder because it'll melt and crease.

I wanna try the Kryolan Paints.

Paint pots are good and I like the Revlon Illuminance too... The ELF duos kinda suck imo...

Yes, powder the concealer, otherwise it's an okay base. I like to use MAc paint pots or UDPP (the regular version i can't make Sin work for me).

MAC paintpot. I also use eye liners to cover entire lid and apply shadow on top WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

Try Avon's cream eyeshadow trios! I use them over udpp or l'oreal decrease, and theyre pretty good! I think theyre still available. Hope that helps!

Try Too Faced lock down creme e/s. They are made with shadow insurance so are crease reisistant without having to use primer and they come in some great colors.

Oh, thanks girls!!! Awesome suggestions!!! You guys are great!!!

I've tried them all and MAC paints are my favorite. Paints stay on my eyes better because I have oily lids.

Latest posts

Back