Free Foundation kit at Earthen glow minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Earthen glow minerals now has free foundation kits. You pay shipping -it's cheap for overseas so I'm sure it's cheap in the States. You can only get 1 kit at a time but can order more at any time - just 1 at a time.

I love the Coverage of Cover Me foundation. I bought the kit to try more foundations. The Youthful Glow is excellent too. 2 coats and it covers as well as Cover Me but gives a small glow - not so noticeable. Since I have oily skin and live in humidity Cover Me works better.

My 1st Cover Me kit came with 11 foundation samples and my 1st Youthful Glow kit came with 11 foundation samples. I only paid a little over $3 USD for the one kit (cost of shipping) and the next kit total was under $10 USD for the 11 foundation samples and 7 foundation correction powder samples. I bought their pack of foundation correctors with the second kit to try and mix with some samples of the many foundations that I have collected from sampling always. I didn't think that the pastel colored powders would really make a difference but they did and theblue, green and peach really worked. I added a little blue to 2 foundation samples from months ago from Egminerals and it changed them to a neutral like magic! I also added a little peach to a beige foundation sample from The Conservatory and it warmed it to a color that works good for me. I added green to a too pink foundation sample from Magnolia minerals and can wear it now! So they mix and work with any foundation you have so well. Now I can go back and retest older foundation samples that didn't work for my coloring - now they do. I haven't used the correctors on my face ( they say on the instructions that you can apply directly to face like a primer before applying foundation) but they do an excellent job if you blend them with foundation. You can also buy just 1 sample of any corrector for $1 USD or full size of 1.

I bought 2 more kits in different family but still I ordered both Youthful Glow and Cover Me and those kits had 20 samples of foundation in both kits! Still the price for both kits each was only shipping USD $3 and change! I found several foundations that work for me and with the pastel correctors even more.

Link to Earthen Glow Minerals Free Foundation Kits

Link to Earthen Glow Foundation Correctors

Great deal. I am anxiously waiting on samples of EGM's mousse foundation. Have you tried the new mousse foundation from EGM?

I have tried the mousse foundation (still testing though). I have a combination skin that is dry from the surface and the foundation seems to get stuck on the dry spots, also, it's hard to blend because it easily gets flaky, especially with a sponge. Odd consistency.

Those correction powders sound interesting.

I tried the Cover Me and I really liked the colors but it was much too heavy for me. I am not waiting for the Youthful Glow in hopes that I will like that. It is a great deal and they are very generous with the samples for the price.

I am using EDM at the moment which I love... but I am keen to try other brands...

I might order a free kit...

I ordered another sample from the mousse foundation and now it's a lot easier to put on. I suspect the first sample had somewhat dried on the way

Thank you! I thought you had to make a purchase in order to get the free sample kit. I just ordered a kit. I'm trying to find my perfect match!
wink.gif

simisimi, hi!

sorry for answering on your message in an open chat (it`s just a bit faster)--the answer is no, I haven`t ordered from them anything yet. But, now, after reading this post I`m really interested in ordering this free kit. I`ve been visiting their home page and I must say some of their products really seem tempting. I especially liked the fact that they come in a baked/pressed shape and not as a loosed powder as most minerals do. How much did you pay for the shipping to Israel?

Back