Tyra reveals her real hair...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is she acting like she doing something so big and special? This is not the first time she has worn her natural hair on her talk show, so I don't see the big deal.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would be more impressed if she hadn't slicked it back. Chicken lol. There's a clip of her with her natural hair talking to Perez Hilton and it's not slicked back, it's curly.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why is she acting like she doing something so big and special? This is not the first time she has worn her natural hair on her talk show, so I don't see the big deal. THIS!!!!
Who cares about her natural hair and trying to boost women up to give up weave for a day? How about forever. She can holla at me when she burns the lacefront yaki for good. And as far as her hair being curly? I can smell the creamy crack (ie relaxer) off the computer screen. That shit is wet, permed, greasy, and slicked back. She can fool some but you cant fool all!

Back