Urban Decay Book Of Volume 2 and 24/7 Pencil Swatches!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my haul came finally came in very unexpectedly. On the website it said that any order placed after 11:00am Friday would not be processed until after Labor day but I got it today! I will be doing swatches as soon as I get my camera charged up at home but I did take some with my camera phone of the actual book so far. I also posted the 24/7 pencils.

The pictures are very true to the real life colors. On my phone they looked right on but obviously depending on your monitor it may very slightly.

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTAtMjAwOTA5MTAtMTExN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTMtMjAwOTA5MTAtMTExO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTQtMjAwOTA5MTAtMTEyM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTUtMjAwOTA5MTAtMTEyM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTctMjAwOTA5MTAtMTEyN.jpg

Some swatches here done at work, not the best but still
wink.gif

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTgtMjAwOTA5MTAtMTIwM.jpg

L-R: Perversion, Gunmetal, Ecstasy, AC/DC

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTktMjAwOTA5MTAtMTIwN.jpg

L-R: Nylon, Sellout, Mushroom, Sphynx

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjAtMjAwOTA5MTAtMTIwO.jpg

L-R: Half Baked, Twice Baked, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, YDK

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjEtMjAwOTA5MTAtMTIzO.jpg

L-R: Jinx, Flipside, Homegrown, Misdemeanor

ETA:

All swatched on top of UDPP

Super Stash Set of 9 pencils. I swatched the brown one off the Book.

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjItMjAwOTA5MTAtMTI1M.jpg

L-R: Zero, Oil Slick, Corrupt, El Dorado, Graffiti, Binge, Ransom, Rockstar, Stash

Bottom: Bourbon

Wow the colors look great! It looks like only 2 shades are glittery. Dang it, now I want it even more!

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Adrienne, i so hate you ! It's so pretty !
bawling.gif
Lol If I could share with you I would!!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow the colors look great! It looks like only 2 shades are glittery. Dang it, now I want it even more! The real glittery ones are Nylon but Midnight Cowboy is super glittery, I don't get it's popularity...it's chunky thick glittery!
Gunmetal, Sphynx, twice baked and homegrown have some glitter but it's not thick in anyway, very usable. The rest are shimmery and gorgeous and Perversion is matte.

Lol, i wouldn't mind a backup of Bourbon, and i don't mind some for the baked shadows too, so i'll probably save some cash for it and get my own. One can never own too many eyeshadows.

Oh you are one lucky lady! I have the first one and now you have me wanting this one too! I think I just might have to get the liners too.

Thanks for the swatches!! I bought both of these. I'm waiting for them to arrive!! Its the first time I see swatches of the 24/7 super stash! It looks awesome!! Thanks!!

Damn. I didn't think I wanted this--I have the Ammo palette by UD and I just don't use it much. But after seeing these swatches, I DO want this! And I don't think too many of the colors are dupes of what I have in the other palette either.

Gee, thanks Adrienne.
smile.gif

Yaaayyy!! I finally got mine!! I am going to add some swatches so you can have more pictures of this awesome palette!!! I just LOVE Urban Decay!! Now I really want all their eyeshadow palettes jajaja I also got the 24/7 super stash... BTW the pictures where taken during night time without flash..
icon_cheesygrin.gif

shadows1.jpg

shadows2.jpg

shadows3.jpg

shadows4.jpg

shadows5.jpg

lapices1.jpg

lapices2.jpg

Wow, those are great pictures for nighttime with no flash. Don't you just love it all?!
smile.gif

Yes!! I love it!! its such an amazing set of eyeshadows to have! I used it today and had soo much fun with it! =D

Latest posts

Back